weird qestion please hlep if can

ok, i know this is weird but i don't understand it and i need help.

ok my parents are trying to control my feelings,emotions,actions that thought of mind so far they have not been able to control anything but keeping me in the house but thats it i still feel my own feelings and my own emotions and my own act and my think my own thought. there saying that i should act and think and feel what they act think and feel but I'm my own parson right???

i should be able to think and feel and act my own way but they say its wrong that I'm doing it. ya i know my parents are control Frick and like to control try to control everything i do, what should i do I'm lost in this mess that I'm guess i have to call my life for now i know my parents want it to be there life but its mine. is that wrong?????

well your parents do sound liek control freaks but understand that having a teenager (and teenage girls makes this even worse) is a scary thing for parents it just seems that your parents are having trouble dealing wth that, all i can say is try to show your parents that you wl be yourself , have your own feelings and thoughts, but at the same time do thi in a positive way, make ya self a better person and dont get in trouble once your parents see that you can responsibly control your own life they may lighten up...good luck and i hope i helped

Why do your parents keep you home? Is there a reason you can't go to a regular school? Do you feel that you are trapped? Are you afraid?
i dont know way my parents keep me home. the reason i cant go to regular school is i have a learing disability and the teachters will not work with me or at lest that what my parents keep saying anyways.ya i kinda to feel trapped. ya im kinda afraid because all i learn in my house is the best way to fight ether to start a fight or how to stop i fight but thats kinda of all i learn. the only reasen i can read and wright is because im online almost 24/7.
Fighting??? What do you mean by this? Are your parents abusive towards you?
my parents are always fighing with eachother or with my older brother,there is yelling all the time here is like the yelling never stops. no not unless locking me in my house is abusive then no. my dad toled me that on my 16th b-day my dad sayed he is kicking me out for my b-day prasint and thats really want i want but i dont know if i really beleve him because he has sayed this more then one in this last year.

I'm not familiar with Utah education laws, but you should spend some time researching them, you might want to consider calling social services, maybe someone there could assist you. They might be able to help you explain to your parents the benefits of going to public school and your desire to socialize with other kids your age.

Do you participate in any extracurricular activites outside of the home with other kids?

Okay, I'm confused as to what their (your parents) motive is for keeping you out of school. Sometimes people are religious, but that doesn't seem to be the case. You mentioned a learning disablity and you mentioned that your parents don't think that the teachers would be able to provide you with the support to help you with that disablity.

However, by law public schools must make accommodations for ALL Students, that is one of the beautiful things of living in this country.

What is your learning disablity?

Thanks for being honest, but lots of people have trouble reading big words. Reading teachers are trained to help students with reading problems. Spelling isn't something to worry about too much, because the more you read and write, the better your spelling will get.

As for your math skills, you need a math teacher.

Did your parents ever mention what your exact learning disablity is? Because the problems you mentioned can be easily dealt with in the right learning environment.

Who is teaching you at home?

It makes me so mad when parents deny the fact that their child has a learning disablity. There are so many services out there that could help you, but the bottom line is you need support from adults.

You might want to start off by telling your parents that you want to join a club or sport with other kids your age, tell them it's really important to you and that you promise that you will follow their rules. You might even want to tell them that you feel alone and depressed and want to be around other kids. Try to stay calm when you're talking to them, so they can see how mature you are and that you can handle it.

Maybe you could try writing them a letter, expressing all of your feelings. Post it on here so someone could help you edit it.

I know it's really tough, but it's a start.

Hugs to you!

I'm going to bed now, but PM if you need any help.

Wow...

I joined this site I while ago... and Darn I can relate to alot of the ppl that bring about these topics.

But anyways...

I have the same problem. But honey... I'M 18!!!

It's the same situation with my 21 year old sister!!! I've been pushing my luck and trying to convience my mother that she is wrong. If it's as bad as my situation where my mother freaks when it comes to me or my older sister having a boyfriend, then your parents have a BIG problem that becomes your problem too. My advice would be to talk to them, and see if you can get anything from them. I talk to my school counsler in high school, and thought my parents were insane!!! Unfortunately, I am dependent of them finacially, and until I'm done with school, college, I have to do what they tell me. THOUGH, I am pushing it.

You are still young, and maybe it's because you are in these "hard time" teen years that they treat you like this. But if this continues and they don't talk to you about it. Talk to a school counsler... and set up a meeting. Becuase it's not "normal" for your parents to be or end up acting as over-protective as mine.

Sigh, I can't believe how many cases like these are out there...you two are being abused there's no question about that. Keeping ANYONE regardless of age inside at all times is abuse...it doesn't let you develop normally and be whole...and when you are a legal adult it's nothing short of hostage-taking.

You guys need to get out of there for sure...any place including a shelter for the abused is better than staying in those households...then you can get a job or something and support yourselves...