lol my relationship is getting better adn better.

I had took my girlfriend out to the movies along with my lil brother and sister and one of her friends ands after the movies we were in the front of the theatres just sitting on the bench so we could spend some more time together and usually she would sit on my lap and fall asleep, but this time I was walking by and she had grabbed my wrist and had me sit down on her lap. While we were sitting there she started feeling on my nipple and bit me on my neck. Now I never had gotten the chills before (these were good chills) but I liked it. before that night I didn't even know I had chill spots. Now we were sitting on the benches for only 5 minutes and I went to sleep! I mean I was totally out of it. I woke up like 30 minutes later with my head on her shoulder and her head on my head. I'm just typing this to tell everyone that this was the best sleep I had in ages that's all. lol

So what's new with everyone else’s relationships?

Has anyone been cradled besides me?

If not you should try it.

• 1 month later...

That's awesome It's a one of a kind feeling I know but I haven't experienced it in awhile...not that I haven't had a g/f or anything but just not the right person to feel that way.

I'm seeing the girl I met for the first time in about a week so I'm pretty excited