Why do guys ask these question?

quietgrl

My 1st question is 2 male co-workers ask me this question at work."Do i have a boyfriend or husband" but nobody ask me out???What's that all about.

My 2nd question is I use to have a crush on a male friend but he didn't feel the same.Well i've moved on but everytime i talk about having dating or maybe having outercourse with a man.He alway ask me who is this guy and tells me don't have outersourse with this man or am i sure i sure date this huy. What that all about

They may be too shy to ask you out, but just have enough guts to ask you if you have a boyfriend or husband, or maybe there are just nosey. It doesn't mean it may still be in their heads to ask you out at a later time or something.

Ask them if they have a girlfriend or wife first before answering their question - if they say 'yes' to either - then you've ruled out any legitimate possibility they will ask you out (other than to use you and cheat on the other SO). If they say 'no', then you can tell them then you can challenge them: "why would you like to know, are you looking for a relationship?' as opposed to answering directly.

Try to change the questions into an open-ended conversation by asking questions back about it.

I've never heard of outercourse at all before, that is nuts!

besides all that, guys ask you because they are interested in you. Flirt more, that might be the problem. It seems that people find you interesting enough to determine whether you are available, or upset to hear about your dates and outercourse(s), maybe be more aggressive and ask them about their status.