Positive Thinking + Nc = A Date !!!!!

Hiya all

brief recap...

my husband left me 5 mths ago...saying he cudnt cope with life, responsiblities etc...he is now in flat on his own...

we have seen each other ..walk...meal out etc but all initiated by me...

no progress with him as to us getting back together but he has finally started counselling and has had 2 sessions....he is depressed...no doubt...

I decided to get tougher as i neede to get some control back in my life...I got some great tips from this forum and from DIvorce Busting by Michelle Weiner...great book !!!!

So I stopped calling and waited..and YES ..after a week he messaged me..wanting to know what I up to etc....

I made the mistake of asking him to see me last weekend...he at first said yes then at the last minute said he couldnt...i was so upset

WELL....I lost it....suddenly got fed up with it all..and told him so....told him i not gonna be the booby prize anymore...if he wanted me then he had my number and he knew where to find me......!!!!

he rang me and said he missed me and did have feeling s for me and hadnt given up on our marriage .....but he needed time to sort out these issues...so i told him the ball in his court ...was up to him now to chase me...

For 4 days i tried the positive thinking that was mentioned here last week....I actually visualised him texting me...cos he missed me...and spookily even visualised us going to the cinema together....

AND......he texted me today...4 days later..asking me to go to the cinema with him tomorrow night !!!

I really pleased cos this is the 1 st time in 5 mths he has made the move to meet me....

I really going to stick at this..keeping contact minimum and having lots of positive thoughgts....

today was the lunar eclipse which means lots of change around us all...and i going visualise really hard that finally i gonna have some change for the better.....

On a sad note I have just finished watching a very emotional programme on 9/11 that was televised over here in England...it was very sad and i cried and counted my blessings that i have good health and was not personally affected by something so bad...

so...to all you lovely Americans....my thoughts and love are with you all as you remember those tragic events over the next few days....

love to you all....

futy xxxxx

Hiya all

For 4 days i tried the positive thinking that was mentioned here last week....I actually visualised him texting me...cos he missed me...and spookily even visualised us going to the cinema together....

AND......he texted me today...4 days later..asking me to go to the cinema with him tomorrow night !!!

I really pleased cos this is the 1 st time in 5 mths he has made the move to meet me....

I really going to stick at this..keeping contact minimum and having lots of positive thoughgts....

i LOVE hearing things like this!!

and i'm really happy that you sound so happy!!

i've been "trying" to keep the positive thoughts up, but

i have to admit...it gets really hard for me..

i can be such a realist [read: pessimist] at times...

anyway...

congrats...and good luck on the date!