I don't now why, but I've woken up very depressed today. I feel like I've wasted my entire life and I have nothing to live for. I feel like I have a * * * *ty dead end job, no gf, no future and I'm wasting my time with a writing career that I think will never lift off. I haven't achieved a thing in my life and was a lazy wreck until I was 16 when I actually decided to do something with my life.

I feel my life has be nothing but a concatenation of misery and failure up to this point. I've flunked most of my school years. I'm absolutely horrible with people to the point where I haven't made friends on my own and have refused to try to talk to people because of one reason or another. I have a crappy job, which is shameful, because this is the best job I've ever had in my life so far. And lastly, I * * * *ed up my last relationship with a women that I dearly loved and I * * * *ed up worse by grieving terribly.... that whole experience makes me fell like a montrous, unlovable and wasteful human being. I just don't know what to do. I've been feeling like this on and off for a few months now.

I'm not sure what to do.

I couldn't put my life into words any better than that. I work at a pizza parlor (where will that take me)? I screwed up a great friendshi, actually a few. So I've been really depressed. The best thing to do is just try to move on. It's not that hard to talk to new people, give them a call and ask to hang out. Do the same with the ladies... I have a hard time with that. Maybe even think about switching jobs... I know it's alot but it'll be worth it in the end

I don't now why, but I've woken up very depressed today.

Well look at your post, you have a written a wonderful negative creation. Negative creation is depression.

I'm not sure what to do.

Well, you could write/make a positive creation and see what this does to your mood.

It is important to watch what attitude your mind is 'putting on' events. No event is inherently positive or negative.

Just raelize that you have the power to change your life. To take positive steps to improve it. To become the person that you visualize yourself becoming. You are not just a powerless observer. You are the one who is in control of your life!

So seize this power, and do something constructive to improve the parts of your life that you are not happy about.

Good luck, hang in there!

• 2 weeks later...

im really curious to know how old you are (and how late i am in sending this - oh well forgive me i just joined this site). Anyway...hmm where to begin...ok for starters, even the best of us ****s up some times. Granted, some more than others, but the point is we all do. so this notion that you are " montrous, unlovable and wasteful human being" is one i think you should do away with. The important thing is that you are taking stock of your life. Also you need to see what you can do to get your life on track. Ive had to make some difficult decisions with my life lately and for the past 2 years all i did was decide that i was completely unlovable and all that. i had to wake up and realise that life isnt forever, and i cant waste it thinking abt my coulda's, would'as and shouldas...so ill share the same thing with you.

1. what have you learnt from this mess about yourself as a person (and i dont mean negative things)

2. what positive things can you put in place so that your life can change direction

3. what changes do you need to make as a person in all aspects of your life

start from that point. you may need to change jobs like Avs said, just to change the atmosphere. join some clubs, get out of your way to actually meet people outside the circle of pals you have now...who knows where it will go? the most important thing is you need to change your attitude about yourself. as long as you still feel crappy it will project to other people and thwart your efforts. it takes work, mind, but its well worth the effort

If you still need some support, drop a line