im totally screwed any suggestions?

Well im a really shy kid, i dont talk much to many people and up till recently i was in average shape now getting to be looking better tho. about 3 years ago i started talking to this guy on line and we were best friends, he commited suicide but i also have an alternate account on which i have people that i know but dont know its me sort of like an alias, now someone ive confided in about my loss and ive fallen in love with her, i know she feels a spark but she dosnt want to say anything becasue we havnt met i want to tell her who i am but i think sheel think me a creep or just wont want to talk to me me what should i do? i was thinking since im clever and always have something to say maybe i could be myself and she could fall for me that way if thats the case can someone tell me how to make introductions to people you already know? becasue if i can get in with the group she hangs out with i believe i can get her to see the real me any help would be greatly appreciated.

So are you saying you know this girl in real life and are posing as someone else on the internet??

Seems like that's what he's saying.

First of all... posing as someone else probably isn't a good idea unless you're only messing around with it for one or two conversations or something, and then revealing who you are.

I'd say start talking to her more with the the account that she'll know you with or preferably... in person and after a little while tell her that you were the other guy she was talking to and apologize for it.

well i added her along time ago just to get to know her kinda thing and it didnt escalate till my friend took his life and i barley talked to her before that but now i havnt a clue what to do cause i want to tell her but dont have any idea how to and plus id stil have to live with her reaction for like 2 more years if she reacts badly not that id blame her but yeah i havnt a clue what to do.

no not really i know her to say hi to passing by in school but i know her so much better from just talking to her and yeah i dont know i want to tell her but i dont know how to go about it cause shes way more outgoing then me any suggestions on how to talk to her without sounding weire like some guy uve seen before who never talks to you just starts chatting im not sure how thatd work. but if i can talk to her in person i can tell her im the other guy.

Well...maybe what you could do...since you know her well online....start talking to her in person. Gradually talk to her and tell her about yourself and be interested in her. And then once you get to know her in person you can start dropping hints here and there that you're the guy she knows and talks to online (talk about stuff that you know you told her online). I think that if you two become closer in person it wont be as much of a shock to her when she finds out...she'll be expecting it in a way. Probably thinking.. hey this guy sounds like someone I know.

I'm no expert...it's just a suggestion and my opinion

OR another approach would be to befriend her and then just flat-out tell her and explain why you have a fake screen name. I have one too hehe.

Either way...it would be best to become her friend before you tell her...making it less freaky and less stalkerish.

• 3 weeks later...

I think what "Lost" said will work.

Unfortunately you cannot stop speaking under the assumed account now, but you can try and shy away from anything remotely serious and do that in person.

When you do tell her, just let her know what you told us here and you felt uncomfortable with leading her on with posting, which is why you respected her enough to not get into anything serious online. Good luck!