How many guys shave their sack?

whilst I do understand how this thread evokes the Beavis and Butthead side in us all.....

....in a Dr. Drew way, yes. Yes you can shave your "sack" and yes, I do believe there are guys who do. And as someone who has shaved their nether regions, yes, it does itch as its growing back.

I don't know why there would be a need for it, how the hair that's there could get in the way of anything, but if you did have the inclination to shave your scrotum, have at it.

Just remember when putting a razor sharp, um, razor...anywhere on your skin to be careful.

I had to shave my husband before his vasectomy, he was too scared to try it.

you can pull the skin tight and use your ..............wait, this is getting graphic

uh....make sure you smooth any wrinkles out, use lots of shaving cream, lotion after.

I didn't cut him so I don't know if it hurts any worse than any other cuts, and we didn't ever shave it again so I don't know about like razor burn, I do know that it's easier to get someone else to do it, you don't want to be going in blind....if you catch my drift.

I dated a guy who shaved his testicles before.... he ended up nicking himself and he bled on and off for days. He had to leave work because the front of his pants were soaked in blood, and this was 3 days after he did it.

I don't recommend it- the skin is very loose, wrinkly, and delicate, and it's a very vascular area.

I dated a guy who shaved his testicles before.... he ended up nicking himself and he bled on and off for days. He had to leave work because the front of his pants were soaked in blood, and this was 3 days after he did it.

I don't recommend it- the skin is very loose, wrinkly, and delicate.

There you go...you can't argue with this...

Wow, first say signed up and I see something like this. Lol, oh well. Every forum has there own...unique topics.

Not to many men shave down there. If I recall I believe it was a little over 25%. If anyone is thinking about doing this, just remember to be careful. Your "sack" as our topic starter put it, is a very delicate piece of a males anatomy, very sensative, and the skin is also not rough at all. This is not like shaving your facial hair off your face.

If it were me, I would just suggest to trim. But even if you did that, just remember to be careful with the scissors as well. Though I must say it seems a lot safer then a razor.

I'll just throw in my two cents...as I'll be in that 25% category. I shave "down under" regularly, leaving only a "racing stripe". I've nicked my "sack" before, nothing major, nothing too painful, it bled just as long if not less then a slight nick on my face. Telling somebody to be careful while shaving there is like preaching to the choir my friends.

As to why I do it? Well...I've been doing it since I was 16. I like the way it looks, and I also like the way it feels. When I first started there was a little itching/irritation, but after doing it regularly for as long as I have, I don't get any problems anymore. Any questions? lol

The best way I found to get rid of hair on the sack is to get some of that hot wax stuff women use on their eyebrows and such. Get it good and hot too then paint it on. After it cools just RIP THE HAIR OUT BY THE ROOTS!!!

Then pick your testicles up off the floor and put them in a jar of alcohol 'til you can contact the emergency room doctor or a plastic sturgeon. How easy is as that?

Wow! I'm sorry but I don't even have to do my sit ups tonight. I got enough of an abdominal work out from laughing so hard at that!

so in the end it didn't end up being very sexy- especially with the cotton stuck to it!

The best way I found to get rid of hair on the sack is to get some of that hot wax stuff women use on their eyebrows and such. Get it good and hot too then paint it on. After it cools just RIP THE HAIR OUT BY THE ROOTS!!!

Then pick your testicles up off the floor and put them in a jar of alcohol 'til you can contact the emergency room doctor or a plastic sturgeon. How easy is as that?

LMAO......Ok, after reading these two, who would want too!

Maybe you should rethink this and just trim.