So after 3 weeks of NC i broke it. I know i know i shouldnt have done it but we left on good terms and i had to take time to figure out myself. Well i was feeling good about myself after she dumped me 3 weeks ago because she wasnt in love with me anymore but still loved me. So i called her and we just had small chat nothing went in depth just seeing how we were doing and that was it. the conversation only went for 30 min. Now i feel angry. I dont know why. I accepted the fact we are not gonna get back together but i feel like a mess now. Any help will make me feel better

Oh bro, I know how you feel...

Look, what's done is done. You have enough on your plate in dealing with the break-up, no need to order a side serving of anger and frustration associated with "breaking" NC to go along with it...

Don't think of it as "breaking" NC. You didn't "break" anything. You learned a lesson, that's what you did...

Now get back to your studies!

I did the same thing, and totally felt like I was back at square one! But, a few days later I feel better...and realize I won't make that mistake again (hopefully) because it only caused me more pain than anything. Stick with it...I'm in the same position as you and it sucks!

Well you didn't discuss anything about getting back together or getting a final answer or any of that, so it's still open ended. Call her up again, tell her how you feel about her and ask her to get back together with you right now. If she declines, then you have your answer and can go into NC with no doubts.

It always appears like things have gone back to Stage One, or even regressed, after breaking NC. I've done it a few times, but it does get easier with time. The last time I broke it I felt like I had reached a level that was worse than the initial breakup, but only two days later I felt way better than I did two days after the initial breakup. So just give it time, try not to break it again, and realize that with each passing moment you are healing a little bit more.