QUESTION FOR GUYS: Are you into A) merely big breasts or B) female chest in general?

Ok, that was what is known as a complete and utter misunderstanding by myself. For a while there I thought I was being duped and actually felt physically sick! (Remember, I had no idea what Red Queen looked like). But I guess all I've done is demonstrate how good I am at making myself look like an idiot!

Thanks Doyathink, (apparently for myself, only occasionally). And Baby Carrot, I'm not going to start comparing you to other members on ENA bcause that wouldn't be fair on them. Obviously you started this thread because you felt insecure about yourself, but you should realise now that myself and the other guys here are complementing you, for the way you look. Yes, you are very attractive.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would get me banned for sure! Plus I have nothing in my wardrobe to compete with that cute little red number you were wearing....

Oh man, c´mon I´m sure you must have a tutu or two somewhere in the closet. Or something really sexy and manly with lots of ribbons at least, yes?

Oh man, c´mon I´m sure you must have a tutu or two somewhere in the closet. Or something really sexy and manly with lots of ribbons at least, yes?

Sadly none of my tutus or manly ribbon shirts fit anymore . The best I can come up with is a skin tight Adidas dryfit t-shirt, but it's all gross and sweaty from class on Saturday so I'll have to find something sexy when I go shopping for clothes next time.

Ok, that was what is known as a complete and utter misunderstanding by myself. For a while there I thought I was being duped and actually felt physically sick! (Remember, I had no idea what Red Queen looked like). But I guess all I've done is demonstrate how good I am at making myself look like an idiot!

Thanks Doyathink, (apparently for myself, only occasionally). And Baby Carrot, I'm not going to start comparing you to other members on ENA bcause that wouldn't be fair on them. Obviously you started this thread because you felt insecure about yourself, but you should realise now that myself and the other guys here are complementing you, for the way you look. Yes, you are very attractive.

Hey, is fine, it tends to be confusing when you´re a new member

Anyhoo you´ve been really sweet, and I´m flattered your very first post here was on one of my threads.

And just remember, if it wasn´t for that, my pictures wouldn´t be here on the first place

Cheers.

My girlfriend has small breasts.

But they're the perfect size for her body and she's the perfect girl for me.

They don't need to be bigger, that wont change my interest in her at all as I concentrate on her self rather than her body.

Hey, is fine, it tends to be confusing when you´re a new member

Anyhoo you´ve been really sweet, and I´m flattered your very first post here was on one of my threads.

And just remember, if it wasn´t for that, my pictures wouldn´t be here on the first place

Cheers.

Thanks. See you around the forum.

Are big breasts such a turn on, like, the ultimate turn on, as media and culture makes us believe?

Can a seriously flat chested girl be also an object of desire for u guys, or an average amount of breast is necesarily required in all cases?

Anything over a mouthful is a waste. I am an * * * and full bush man!

I wouldn't like my woman having something that's not hers, like breast implants. It's like she's putting on an act, just in another way. Bleh. If being herself is what I desire personality wise, then it's the same thing physically. I like my girl that likes herself the way she is! I don't care if her chest is even flatter than mine. It wouldn't bother me... believe it or not.

I remember having the biggest crush on this girl in highschool, and she had nothing upstairs to work with. I didn't care one bit.

It's all natural for me!

i am 32A and i am happy with my flat chested ness. i think it fits clothes much better! when i was on the pill i was 32B or C and i really grew to love them but once i went off the pill i deflated back to a 32A and at first i had a huge complex about it but as time went by, i grew to love them once again!

i like my flatness because i can wear lots of clothes and get away with it. (with no bra!)

• Like 1