I never thought I would, but I did 4 years ago. David was and is the best thing to have happened to me. Lately, I have just felt overwhelmed and depressed myself. I usually keep the depressed overwhelmed feelings to myself. I just feel that if I don't say something is wrong, nothing is wrong. The past 2 months I have given myself a rough time. I don't know what is wrong with me, but lately I feel like I am overwhelmed, depressed, and feel that I cannot make him happy anymore.

Last night we had a fight. This morning I was crying in the bathroom floor. I grabbed about 3 bottles of pills and locked myself in our bedroom. David basically kicked down the door and took them from me. I just felt like he would be better off without me.

What can I do to help me?

Womack - go to a clinic and talk to a psychologist. You may need no more than some talk therapy. Often times just talking to someone really helps.

There is nothing "wrong" with you. We ALL get overwhelmed and depressed.

You've probably found before that getting through hard times on your own worked. And it will again. But sometimes, we need a little extra help from outside to get us through it. I think you should just find a counselor of sorts, to talk to.

But don't get too down on yourself about things, we ALL have hard times.

You should definitely get some counseling as Tee ra saw suggested,

Right now you need to work out how you feel,

Suicide is not the answer,

And taking a bunch of pills will only hurt you,

You could have liver and renal failure,

And end up on dialysis for your life (for the kidney failure),

Definitely not a fun experience,

Please know we care about you on here,

And seek some therapy,

County health depts provide free mental health counseling,

Here are some in your area:

link removed