I can't just go up to her and ask her out

Well I suffer from manic depression and It really sucks because I was a happy person , I have a good attitude , very compassionate , somewhat attractive but for the past two years ive been in a deep deep depression . It kind of started when my band broke up who also were my best friends then the girl I was in love with who claimed to love me totally ***ed with me and I just lost all faith in love that I could never be loved and never have friends well after missing out on my freshmen year of highschool due to manic depression Im finally goin to highschool . I chose a school way away from where I used to be since I had a problem facing those people who used to be a big part of my life and it started out alright Ive made alot of aquaintences and made a good friend but heres my dilema . Her name IS tricia and Im completely in love with her we hang out all the time and all my friends say she has to like me , for example we met because in the halls shed always smile and blush at me so i finally approached her anyway things have gone well I did get her phone number and we went to a movie and she doesnt even seem to mind the fact that alot of people think we are going out , its just well shes one of the happiest people in the world I mean shes not fake happy but sincerely happy and its hard for me because I want to be serious with her and tell her how I feel even though im sure she knows but I cant get myself to do it I just want to know what I can do I remind you Im not your regular person I cant just go up to her and ask her out I dont know why but what can I do any help would be appreciated .

• 5 months later...

Hi adamo,

I am aware that this reply might come in a little late, but I hope it still of help for you, if not for others following you.

I always suggest that if you are not sure, just go out with her again. This time take her bowling or do something else fun. Built more rapport as to see if she really likes you. Get to know her and give her an opportunity to get to know you better, too. There's always time to get serious and get together later. For now just be happy.

I wish you good luck!!

~ SwingFox ~