Help-tips for missionary,BJ,girl on top for 25 yr old virgin

Welcome to ENA.

I'll start off with the tips about the oral sex. You want to concentrate on the head. Thats the most sensitve part of the male genetalia. Running your tongue around the outside of that will get him groaning. That isn't to say you shouldn't pay a bit of attention to the shaft with your mouth, take a bit more in every now and then but its a better to just rub the shaft with your hand as if giving him a hand job. Also don't leave the testicles out of it, gentle cupping of them and massaging can do wonders. Keep your ears open and experiment, he'll moan (and probably won't even be aware of doing so) when you're doing something he likes.

About being on top or bottom. Theres plenty you can do. I can only hope so much because all I do is read and such, I haven't actually had sex yet.

Anyway, try and move in rhythm with him, when he pushes into you push back into him. But don't just push, gyrate your hips. If you're on top rock backwards and forwards.

I'm sure others have much more to add.

For when you are on top, rock your pelvis back and forth as someone said. I know this is going to be hilarious, but listening to latin music can help get some rhythm. Treat it as though you are dancing, but don't move side to side, until you get the hang of front to back. Be sure to go slowly at first, because you can hurt him and send the 2 of you to the ER. Good luck.

Hey there lightlight....first off...do not worry if you do not get him off with a BJ ....most guys including myself can not get off from a BJ....what i suggest is give him a BJ for a bit then switch it to a hand job then back to a BJ and so on...that works for me and many other guys....I would not really worry bout the fact that you are a virgin...sure that may have shocked him a bit but in reality i would say guys are ok with it...it is great that you told him cause it really tones down the anxiety on your part.....

when you do have sex for the first time...the missionary position may be the way to go for the first little bit of the sex session...just to break you in gentley....im sure you will be a gentlemen to you...

you will only learn from experience....i am sure you will become a quick learner....good luck

In my experience, I have found most women, not all, enjoy being on top and kind of grinding the top of their genital area against the bone that is above his. It may not do much for him, but it seems to work for many women. I know of some who don't really like it as much.

With missionary there is not much for you to do physically, but enjoy it. You can move your pegs into various positions, you can wrap your legs around him somewhat. But the best thing for you to do is enjoy it and seem to enjoy it, and you should seem to want him. However, I don't think the last of those will be an issue with him and you. So, enjoy it.

legs on the shoulders while he is on top of you is always fun and not quite as boring as plain old missionary. I think you'll find that once you're doing him, it starts to just come naturally, like moving your hips in rythm, etc. Since it's your first time and all please make sure to use a condom!!! You don't want any stds. Lol, there are many, many good positions, but for the first time I would start slow.

hi lightlight, welcome to growing up into adulthood and exploring your sexuality. Don't worry to much, don't ask for too much advice, just enjoy your man and learn how to express yourself sexually. You don't have to analzye and read books etc etc, you will have an entire lifetime for that. For now, you and your man can explore and learn to enjoy each other. It's great that you are open to oral, for most guys that is a good way to their heart.

Get on the top, lay on the bottom, roll all around, put him in a chair, experiment on your own. Worry about the fine points later, I can only wish that you will have many years of practice and literally Thousands of sessions with your men.

lightlight, i like you thought that guys were supposed to come because of oral. my bf for example doesn't. after i asked him the other night because i didn't understand and thought that what i was doing was pretty much terrible he told me that it was still awesome but that a handjob was just better for him. everyone's different, but i understand completely how you are feeling. i feel the same way. the things we think we know all about huh?

all sorts of stuff you can do from the bottom... try rotating your hips, lifting your pelvis, changing the position of your legs... legs wide, on his shoulders you name it... any change in position will feel different for him so maybe mix it up a little... and just relax... he knows its your first time so I doubt hes expecting you to be pulling out the acrobatics

You bad oral sex did not put him off, at least it should not have and, from what you describe it should not have done so. Bad oral sex on your first try with someone sends one good signal, the person will go down on you, which is more than many are willing to do. Sometimes, you need to figure out how a person responds to things before you can tongue them into the stratosphere.

However, while you expect sex to come soon, don't be ready to give it up so readily. Tease him a bit more, even if it is on the same night. Make him work.

Good luck.

The following are tips and tricks written by DragonGirl724

She's done a good job writing a great how to for the novice; you might look up in your search links to any of her posts and or Oral Sex tips:

For the Ladies: here are some tips on giving good......head.

* to stir things up a little try removing his pants/belt/underwear with your teeth. its amazing that when you concentrate you can unbutton & unzip jeans w/o using any hands. it kinda sets the 'oral mood'. it slightly indicates some of the talented techniques to come his way in the near future... kinda gets the mind wondering...& him thinking: "THIS IS GONNA BE GOOOOOOOOD!"

* start off slow, dont dive in like a maniac this is your man's prized possesion we're talkin about the last thing hell ever want is for anything to cause it any kind of harm or damage, let alone 'scare it away'. lol

-licking the shaft & testicles (while looking up at him) & slowly but firmly gripping & sliding your hand along the shaft in an upright position is a good way to start off. glance back to 'his package' every now & then close your eyes for a short while & REALLY CONCENTRATE! if you pay close attention you can feel slight twitches & movements actually inside the penis & that can help guide you to find out if this dude is liking what youre doing or not. remember: a man knows when a chick is realllly diggin the fact that shes gettin him off. dont do it half a**ed sex should be about fully pleasing the other person. so i suggest do it right if youd like the same kind of treatment in return.

* once he is fully erect & raring to go position your upper body to accomidate the position he is in so the penis is upright. & you can begin to 'dive in'. just for an FYI: if you use condoms during oral sex, it usually 'lessens' the pleasure for a man, but if youd rather go the 'better safe than sorry route' try flavored condoms & if you think you can do it without tearing the latex, attempt to put on the condom by using only your mouth. but you have to wait til hes fully erect & be careful to fold your lips over your teeth so there isnt a risk of ripping the condom.

-try going as far down the shaft as you can. while using your stronger hand to cover whatever is left of the shaft that you cant stimulate orally & keep whatever rhythm youre got goin on with your mouth simoutaneous with the rhythm you have with your hand to basically 'cover as much ground as you can' without losing the beat. if you can coordinate it enough to do those 2 things at once while using your other hand to massage his testicles thats always a plus. heres a hint: there is a spot on a man right behind his testicles & before his butt some refer to as a 'taint' (b/c it-aint the balls & it-aint the *** lol) well theres a spot around there that if treated properly can reallllly stimulate an orgasm.

-to switch it up you can sometimes get into that 'happy zone' w/ your toungue or finger (its tough if you have nails though so try using your knuckle(s) )

* keep eye contact if possible, but its understandable if youd rather focus on whats in front of you to not lose concentration. but a 'look' every now & then can really draw him even further into the experience.

-this is the time where you have to 'know your man' pick up slight hints he may throw at you. if hes slightly pushing on your head he will like for you to go deeper. is he hlds your shoulders or holds your head he likes everything about the moment & doesnt want you to move. if it seems as if he is 'thrusting' into your mouth he may want you to go deeper & faster. sometimes a guy may gently touch or hold your chin or side of your face. he may just be a mental thing like: 'that his prize is in there right now' kinda thing...or maybe he wants you to do more 'internal work'.

-what i mean by that is toungue action. try going around his shaft in circles or up & down without losing whatever rhythm you have at the moment. clockwise then going counterclockwise is usually a good thing for most men & pay attention to the vein on the side of the shaft. ive realized that it seems to be quite important. be careful: not to drag your teeth while providing oral sex. *OUCH & DOUBLE OUCH!* (hey some are into that kinda thing but for those who arent be careful not to drag those pearly whites..) try folding your lips around your teeth so that doesnt happen. but dont hurt yourself in the process.

* once you seem to have control of the situation & know what he likes & doesnt like. try to take away your hand & utilize his entire shaft orally. but switch it up to suit both yours & his needs. keep your confidence & focus on him. this is HIS time & youre doing all you can to make it worth his while. what a good girlfriend you are.

* a generalized tip is to increase speed right before him climaxing. you can feel his shaft begin to swell up & you can feel the tension throughout his entire body if done right. he may grab ahold of your head or something stabelized right before the "big O". so keep this in mind when he starts to do things like this NOT to lose concentration! you did all this work to get him here just keep it up, a slight change in focus or rhythm can REALLY end this for him & not in a good way . he seems to love whatever youre doing if it brought him to this point of almost finishing, so DONT CHANGE ANYTHING! keep it up & focus harder & harder on it & pay attention to whats going on 'inside your man' (i find that closing your eyes during this time lowers my chances of getting distracted & allows me to focus more so he can finally have his moment).

* AHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS!!!! old faithful did not let him down this time!!! you provided excellent oral sex & he just finished climaxing! *congratulations* lol once the muscle spasms, screaming, & releasing is over THAT DOESNT MEAN THE JOB IS OVER. hehehe

* slowly give him a cool down, remove your hands from his shaft & slowlllllllyyyyyyyyyy gentlllllllllllllly 'orally massage' his 'manhood'. this is when good eye contact is key. sex is just like a work out (but better), you do foreplay as a warm up, you do what needs to be done, then a cool down is needed. plus it makes clean up a whole lot easier.

i hope i didnt miss anything. i may post another reply for the FELLAS! maybe itll answer some of those questions you have about us females.

hope this helped anyone who was confused about providing oral to your man.

-DG724

Oh well just incase any of you were wondering he cancelled coming out with me last night to see his friend who was having girlfriend trouble. Said he might meet up later but didn't show and no communication from him today.

Biting my nails to play it cool. Looks as though my lack of experience has put him off .... I almost get the feeling he is avoiding me. It's a real viscious circle I've got myself into

Sweetie don't go being so hard on yourself. It is not YOU. There are some men who may feel intimidated by your virginity.. its a huge responsibility for a man to bring a woman to woman-hood. As much as you want to be all that, so does he. It takes a special man to be patient and gentle with a womans first time. you never know... You could be the 1st virgin he's ever encountered. Soooooo... do not be hard on yourself.

You are doing well.. educate yourself and above all protect yourself.

sup lightlight IMO i dont think lack of experience drives a dude away.....and the thing i found after having sex after being a virgin is that ur supposed to just go with the flow...dont reherse whats gonna happen, you'll know what to do when the situation arises, the person with experiece would take the lead anyway.... and with the other stuff u should know what hurts and wat dosent..make sure ur not inflicting more pain than pleasure...if he was drunk he aint gonna come easy.