does he like me? what should i do??

okay i just moved into college, for my first year, and live in a coed dorm. i have a really big crush on the guy accross the hall, and we laugh together a lot and have the same sense of humor.

the problem is, we're in with the same group of friends right now and plus this other girl is constantly all over him, it's like she never leaves his side from morning til night, and he barely pays attention to her. he doesnt pay special attention to me i don't think, but he's really nice to me, but i think its just because he's nice to everyone.

anyway, i've only been here six days! but the temptation of him being right there is killing me. however i hardly want to be known as easy or a or move too fast too soon. What should i make of this situation, and how can i figure out if he likes me ??

well just met him 6 days ago, and he lives right accross the hall. the other potential issue is, if we "mack it", everyone might find out and that would suck. or things could just be awkward forever. but i really, REALLY, want him, like in that way where you have to physically restrain yourself when you're near...

Why do you care about what others would think, seeing as you really like him right?

I still think you should sit on it a little longer before making any moves, six days isn't very long to get to know someone enough to judge whether they are right for a relationship.

Keep cool, it will work out if it's meant to be.

PR

well just met him 6 days ago, and he lives right accross the hall. the other potential issue is, if we "mack it", everyone might find out and that would suck. or things could just be awkward forever. but i really, REALLY, want him, like in that way where you have to physically restrain yourself when you're near...

Ditto,

Wait a bit to see what happens w/ the other girl, then make your move.

Everyone is getting it on w/ someone or another at school, why worry?