How do I deal with this?

My Gf and I broke up about 5 months ago well she broke up with me and we are back together now... But during the time we were separated she had a thing with another guy they kissed but nothing more. It had a BIG impact on me because kissing is a big thing for me. We had been together for 1 year and 2 months, I have been trying to forget about it this whole time and now i find out shes in his class next year at school and its starting soon. When I read this I freaked out, we are in love etc but i have always had a problem with insecurity. I hate the guy and i dont want anything to do with him, and i dont even want my gf going near him ever again. It hurt me bad, something so small i just felt betrayed but i wasnt because we weren't together but anyways...

I just wanna know how to think or deal with this... I trust her not to do anything with him but just the fact that if they talk it would bring the feeling all back again when she was with him and i was hurting bad during the breakup....

Exactly.

It's also a little unfair to think she betrayed you when this happened when you were broken up. If it would ever escalate into something else, it would have then, but it didn't. You need to just stop freaking out because she is with you now and give her the benefit of the doubt. There's nothing you can do to change the fact that he'll be in her class.

I have different feeling about this.If my ex dated another girl or kiss her,I may never want to get back with him.Because though we get back,I still have this in my mind and won't feel safe and trust.So if there is somebody there before we get back,I will let my ex go and forget about him.