The boy next door.

Okay. I'm new here and I need some advice (obviously). I like my brother's bestfriend/my next door neighbor. I've known him my whole enitire life and I don't know. I just started crushing on him. He is two years older than me. I have no idea why I like him or anything. I just do. I have no idea how to go about this in any way. I think he might just see me as a little sister type thing or just his best friend's little sister. Please help me. I do really like him. I just haven't quite figured out the reason for liking him. I guess maybe there doesn't have to be one or whatever. But. My point is I don't know what to do. Can I go for him? He was playing a guitar and we had "a moment" where we were just staring into eachothers eyes. So weird. He even opened the car door, that he wasn't even riding in, for me once! Also, I was with this really hott guy but the WHOLE time, I was thinking about Eric! My brother left us one time and I was like (I'm changing names) "Eric why are you so mean to me all the time?" and he got all defensive and said "Dude, I'm never mean to you! When am I mean to you?" It was kinda funny actually because he always teases me. Not usually really mean but jokingly. when he's around my brother and their other friends he's kinda mean, though. does he like me? What should I do? Please help.

Ahh..the boy next door. I was you 4 years ago. I had the biggest crush on my neighbor and i actually ended up telling him how i felt because i thought he was sending me "signals" you know, touching, play wrestling..smiling..but he really liked me in a sisterly way.

Anyway, i wouldnt flat out tell him you like him,just flirt alot..more than usual and see what his reaction is. If he flirts stronger too then make a move. Never know what might happen!

Yeah but you guys gotta keep in mind that he's my brother's BEST FRIEND. I am so scared he'll say no cuz either he doesn't like me or because of my brother. Idk I just really don't want to get hurt. I know live however you want cause you only get one chance, but I will have to live directly accross the street from him forever. Even when we both move out our parents will still live there. I see this guy on a daily basis. Oh god. Help me find a way to know if he likes me please?