What do you like about yourself?

Hey everyone.

I just wondered what you liked about yourselves?

Only, sometimes, I feel, you have to take a minute just to big yourself up (to a degree, lets not get too arrogant or big headed *smiles*).

I think alot of us come on here for advice which could emphasise a part of us which we might not see as the most positive thing.

So, taking this oppotunity. What do you like? Personality? Looks? Anything you want.

Absolutely go for it. You might surprise yourselves!!

Neva x

Smiles*

you seem pretty confident. Or atleast it took some confidence to be the first one to write a responce.

I love to laugh so im with you on that one. I think im usuaully entertaining to those around me, so id go for that.

Im quite sociable and find it quite natural so speak to just about anyone. (i think thats a good quality in me)

Just tried this test. Tonight I like this about myself.

Advanced Global Personality Test Results

• Stability results were very high which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
  • Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.
  • Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
  • Trait snapshot: rarely irritated, positive, tough, non phobic, fearless, likes the unknown, self reliant, high self control, confident, trusting, strong instincts, prudent, optimistic, willful, likes parties, prefers a specialized career, takes charge, altruistic, strong, high self concept, adventurous, practical, thoughtful

Here's my Global test thingy:

Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were very high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:

messy, disorganized, social, tough, outgoing, rarely worries, self revealing, open, risk taker, likes the unknown, likes large parties, makes friends easily, likes to stand out, likes to make fun of people, reckless, optimistic, positive, strong, does not like to be alone, ambivalent about chaos, abstract, impractical, not good at saving money, fearless, trusting, thrill seeker, not rule conscious, enjoys leadership, strange, loves food, abstract, rarely irritated, anti-authority, attracted to the counter culture

haha! lol. nothing's stopping you.

im just me i guess.. one day i might expose what i look like lol. (expose being the operate word).

im one for originality. or individuality. either one.

so .. i guess that shows in my style a little. but im sure someone in the world has half of my wardrobe or jewellery/shoes.. but thats ok.. my clothes arent my identity

i think i like the fact i can listen to people. im usually a good guru (well, on things i know, obviously. but im good at listening!)

heres my global (minorly wounded on a few, but heck, im partly evil.. im almost sure of it

Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:

messy, disorganized, social, tough, outgoing, rarely worries, self revealing, open, risk taker, likes the unknown, likes large parties, makes friends easily, likes to stand out, likes to make fun of people, reckless, optimistic, positive, strong, does not like to be alone, ambivalent about chaos, abstract, impractical, not good at saving money, fearless, trusting, thrill seeker, not rule conscious, enjoys leadership, strange, loves food, abstract, rarely irritated, anti-authority, attracted to the counter culture

so .. i guess that shows in my style a little. but im sure someone in the world has half of my wardrobe or jewellery/shoes.. but thats ok.. my clothes arent my identity

Clothes are definitely not anyone's identity...even the people who wear uncommon clothes, all look the same. Your identity is in your heart. Simple pleasures are the best things in my life. Like...food.:splat:

btw we have like the same exact results? That's pretty odd, but VERY cool.

lol.. lets see what you come up with then nottoogreen, who knows, you might have lots of different personalities!! hmm. lets see whos unleashed next (nottoogreen2 maybe)

smiles*

steven.. i know that all too well.

(on a different note.. people who click with only people who appear similar.. clothing or whatever.. make me giggle.. i think i have atleast 1 friend from just about every "group" thats going.. actually.. i really am quite the sociable charachter!!) God i love it.

haha, food. What a legend, close to becoming my best friend (stares at the sexy fish and chips next to her and gives them a sensual lil wink!!)

as if we have the same global, mildly proud.

the male version of me! its amazing!

Let's see, what I like about myself.

I am open minded.

I have a BIG heart. HUGE. So much so that it is a burden at times instead of a good thing. Someone I met recently at a convention tells me that I'm a sweetheart, it makes me smile when he says that.

At times, I can write some pretty awesome things. My Canadian has been my inspiration for many things over the year I have really been close to him, and he has saved everything I have written him.

I can change my car's oil myself, if I had to. I put an Alternator on my husband's car once without any help. I also changed the TPS sensor and the voltage regulator.

I work in an Autoparts store, and - half the time - the guys that work there come to ME for help/advice when they can't find something.

Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:

introverted, secretive, messy, depressed, does not like leadership, somewhat nihilistic, observer, does not make friends easily, unassertive, feels invisible, feels undesirable, hates large parties, does not like to stand out, leisurely, suspicious, submissive, abstract, unpredictable, intellectual, likes rain, likes the unknown, negative, weird, not a risk taker, unadventurous, avoidant, strange

...ouch I don't like the results of this test. lol they called me weird

But yeah, what I like about myself? my eyes, my smile, I always smile... I'm an honest person and yeah I think that's it for now

i'm charming, good-looking, young for my age, sensitive, romantic, optimistic and highly intelligent. i'm also honorable, a deep thinker, and all the young girls flock to me no matter how hard i try to keep them away.

no, wait - that's somebody else, sorry.

i like my sarcastic wit.

even if you all don't.