tough decision with this girl...

I'm in a little tough spot here on what to do. I just started to get interested in this girl from work just within the last couple of weeks. where i'm 23 and she's 19. we only talk at work and from the computer on myspace off and on. my just becoming interested came at a sucky timing that she's moving away next month into a apartment nearby where her college is which is 2 or 3 hours away. she'll be there for the most part for another 3 or 4 years or however long that she's studying to become a pharmacist. another one of those what would you do question. would you just go ahead and spill about the liking to this person or keep your mouth shut with the person leaving soon

I would say yes and no at the same time. This is only because it basically depends on how long you know her for and how long have you been talking to her. If I was in your shoes and was talking to her for about 1 to 3 months I would tell her something or even give her little hints so that she could figure something out by herself. Anyhow's I hope this helped you out a little. Good Luck! ! !

• 3 weeks later...

Its not a good idea, she's out of your life and you want to try to start something, Which is just a terrible decision. Becuase Its not only bad timing, its also bad future. Golden Rule is that you stick with girls that are within reach. Only justification to go with someone out there who is out of reach is that you will move in to be with that person at that location so you can be close together. Because if you look at it, if you can't be together you might as well be separated.