my exbf broke up with me 1 week after i fell pregnant after being with me for over 3 years. Since then his actions shows that he doesn't respect or care about me or my unborn baby. I'm hurt and seriously upset and i want to get him back for what he did.

can come one give me ideas for pulling off revenge or get even with dignity intact at the end?

can come one give me ideas for pulling off revenge or get even with dignity intact at the end?

No, I can't. Stooping to his level doesn't give you any dignity and although it might feel good short term you'll regret it long term.

Be the bigger person. You've got a child to worry about now so you need to start putting the focus on the baby and worry less about revenge.

Anger isn't a healthy thing at all and avman is right, you shoudn't stoop to his level. Truthfully, your ex is jerk and obviously is very immature. Still, focus on the child and taking care of yourself for the baby. You're now taking care of yourself for two.

The best revenge is to move on with your life and to be happy. This guy is a jerk for being so immature but, that does not mean you have to step down to his level.

I agree with the others here and be the bigger person. I do have to add to it by saying that he will have to deal with you as you have his child. I would look into ways to get some support from him for the child.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi cherry_o88,

I agree with others who have posted about revenge. Don't care. Move on and he will see what a jerk he is. I'm not sure if slapping him is such a good idea though, especially you being with child. Maybe you could wear a shirt that says "These use to be yours, remember?"

Good luck,

bcuzitwasfun

Are you having this child?

I'm sorry, this sounds really immature. Believe me, I understand where you're coming from. The same thing is happening to me. But I realized that I'm pregnant and I can't be part of his B.S. anymore. Revenge is the last thing you need to focus on at this point.

There are so many people in this world that have children with someone and then use that child to get back at their ex. This makes me sick. You are pregnant, and if you are keeping it, you need to get it through your head that you are no longer the most important thing on this earth. And getting upset isn't doing you any good either.