Not sure to Confront him or not

I am currently studying abroad in Europe and my bf of 2.5 + years came with me for the summer anyways he has gone to Amsterdam today by himself for a few days.... and today I came accross the hostel's forum he is staying at and he had posted a few days ago that he would be in Amsterdam and was looking for some Girls or Guys to hang out with and get high... and then a girl posted a message she was looking for people to hang out with and he responded to her He was her guy... anyways I had asked him if he was meeting anyone from a forum to hang out with and he denied it saying he was just going to go do tours and stuff Should I confront him that I found this stuff I feel like he's gone to Amsterdam and he's going to cheat on me it's pretty much hurt my feelings and i'm not sure what to do and I wont see him until the end of the week...

What good does it do to confront someone when they are away. If you are going to do it, then do it in person.

As for not saying anything right away, who says he lied. yes, he may have, but no one knows. Just because of a posting on a bulletin board prior to the trip does not mean he actually met up with someone. It could have been a one-off posting and nothing came of it.

I just feel it's better to see how they act when they come back. Feel them out a bit and get a gut feeling for whether they are telling the truth or not.

Yea, when he gets back and you ask him about his trip, watch out for his responses. If he gets too defensive and annoy by your questions, then there's something weird going on. I would have already dump him if you had to hide about meeting someone on the forum. If he has nothing to hide, then he should have problems telling you he's gonna hang out with friends.