its probably pointless now,but I would like some opinions on this matter.....Well after months of getting mixed signals plus this girl is kinda shy.I told her that I like her,well she didn't really say yes or no on liking back but just said she didn't think she should start anything that she's leaving soon for college and maybe keep things how they are. another day on here I went ahead and said that its been great getting to know her that she's an awesome person and hope someday once she's gone for her and I to talk again if its on here or in person well her response was " we will sometime"

I talk to her alot online but I pretty much do most of the talking like asking questions and such but she does respond back within seconds..min or 2 at times and is open with her answers depending what the topic is about.

I work with this girl and the times i've seen her ever since she'll give me a serious expression once walking past or she'll just look in a different direction...like in a avoiding type of way...she just seems nervous around me.......is it possible that she does like me but that she's leaving soon she's just gonna avoiding the situation and her feelings?

Hi sportsfan,

Well....as much as you would like to hear a simple answer, I dont think I can give you one.....sorry

She is leaving. She has told herself not to even think about it for that reason. She is ready to start a new chapter for herself. I think you can know the two of you are friends, and that you have a good connection.

What the future will bring...no human can know. ( well maybe a psychic)

Well, you are probably right. She is avoiding the situation. Or maybe she really isn't interested. Either way she has made it clear that she doesn't want to pursue this relationship. Nothing will be gain from dwelling on this or trying to change it. Merely accept the truth of the situation, enjoy her friendship and set your sights elsewhere.

hey!

i have a really cold heart since my dad was killed i hated every one,i used to date girls just to hurt them,i am from Colombia south America and since i got hier i had never had a problem with girls,i wanted a girl and i will get it,i had never got any one to say no to me,and i dated the most beautifull girls on my school, i liked a girl a lot once, but i was mad at the world because of my dads dead so i dump her on christmas,

it was mean and i regret it,i feel bad for that,but that is on the past,i had always like a girl since i got to America and i was afraid to ask her out because she is really sweet and i didn't wan't to hurt her,i decide to gave me a chance with her last year,i promise my self that i was gonna change i left my friend's because they where bad company,and like my father used to say"tell me who your friends are and i will tell you who you are"any way's i haven't feel this way in my hole life i feel like my chest is gonna explode every time i kiss her, we have been together for 3 month's yesterday,and i feel my heart warming again, i can't believe that i could ever love a girl like this, i cant believe i could love anyone with this intensitie,wen we are in private i feel like im in haven i feel peace,butterfly's in my stomach i feel that my life is perfect really perfect.i am INLOVED really inloved, we love each other so much.

but i am a really jelous person and i come from a violent country so wen i feel attack,i attack,kim is like no the kind of popular girl she is really cute i mean i have good standars, and wen people try to harras her in any way i get mad and hit them i can't control my self i don't wan't anithing or any one to hurt her i LOVE HER.more than anithing on this world i mean she is my world and my universe she is the one i wan't to spend my life with GOD I LOVE HER!i love her and respect her so much that some times we are in the perfect place and the perfect moment to make love, i can't im afraid that she is gonna be afraid of looking at my eyes again i know that it has to happen some time, because wen 2 person love each other so much it happen's, but im afraid, i don't know if iwan't to take the risk i love her a lot she is my life and i don't wan't my heart to be cold again i like the feeling i love it, we have talk about it before she told me that is impossible to stop loving me and that she never will,but she never done it before so i don't wan't to hurt her i mean wen she get's a head ache i feel sad imagine in her first time? tell me what to do? please i need help.

well she's been online the last few nights and I haven't said a word to her..decided not to talk anymore where I should try to forget about it..well part of me still wants to talk to her...would it be a good idea to talk to her again or keep it how i've been the past week by just ignoring..forgetting about it??