Attractive New Personality and Previous Rejection

I liked this girl like two years go. She's got a sweet voice, the most beautiful eyes and smile you will ever see. Her eyes are like this: from inside out there's the pupil which is black, then immediately around the pupil is a layer of brown, then the main color is green and then she has another layer of brown around the green. OMG people, it's amazingly beauitful.

Well, basically, she'd flirt, say I was cute, yada yada, but then when she found out I liked her, she pretty much rejected me. I was different then: for example, I'd always answer when she called, called her often, gave her a ride everyday to college when she didn't have a car, etc...

Now, I act more like I don't care. I don't always answer the phone, hardly ever call her, etc...Also, I used to get all edgy when she critisized me. Like she'd tell me I needed to shave and so that night I'd go home and shave. Now, when she critisizes me, if it's my looks I just tell her not to look at me and I have really smart * * * comments that I say to her that I just didn't have the guts to say to people before.

But when I'm with her, like when I do give her some of my time lol, I'm awesome. I make every second enjoyable. I'll stay with her at night and just cuddle. I go to the movies with her and all kinds of stuff. But I make myself not so available all the time.

The other day, I was at her house and I had just walked in her room. Her sister was on the bed and this girl walks up behind me, wraps her arms around me, kisses my neck, and says to her sister "This is my future boyfriend"...I looked at her sister and I'm like "No I'm not"...Then she goes "He's just playing hard to get."

Then the other night we went out for drinks after work and she was saying something kinda bratty and i'm like "That's it, I'm taking you home." And she goes "Yeah, that's where we need to be." ...I just pretend like i dind't hear it lol ...Then I dropped her off and she's like "So what are you going to do?" And i'm like "I'im going home and going to sleep." And she goes "Yeah, it's probably better. If you come inside I'll probably R@pe you." lol

I still like her, i just know how to control myself more now. I'm more in control of who I am, what I want, and what I'm doing. But this situation, if she really does like me now, after a previous rejection, how do you go about handling that? Should I keep on playing hard to get and not do anything with her? Or does it sound like she's just a flirt?

Thanks for any advice or help. If you need more info, just ask.

Looks like the change to acting more disinterested is working and she is being more foreword now. If she's a flirt, that's what you expect.

But, by all means, do NOT act like she is the prize. The way you have been acting (implying that she has to chase you) is better.

If you start acting like she is the prize, she'll probably get concealed again.