Your first time?

I had sex for the first time last night... I think... I dunno, it was kinda awkward and I'm not sure if the condom was on perfectly or if he was comfortable or anything, and he was so afraid to hurt me that I think it just hurt worse than if he'd just gone for it (I'm not even totally sure if my hymen broke)... and then it was over (to his credit we had those extra sensitivity condoms and about 2 1/2 hours of foreplay type stuff, he's pretty amazing to last that long...) I still don't know how much sex he'd had before that, I didn't think it would be so hard to get positioned correctly either, he had to keep adjusting and I think I was too tight or something and he's pretty big... gah. I'm not really complaining, I'm pretty sure I was ready and I wanna try again, I'm just not totally sure what happened... God I feel like an idiot. It was a great night, some of the best making out and touching and everything we've ever had, but the actual sex... I know he didn't go inside me all the way, does that mean I'm still a virgin? Did anybody else have really awkward first times, or was it just me? Did your boyfriend/girlfriend say they loved you when you had it for the first time? (Mine didn't, but I didn't expect him to, or even necessarily want him to in a way... I don't take the whole "I love you" thing that lightly).

I guess, really, I just needed assurance that it could've been worse. I hope he still wants to try again, he didn't seem bothered by it afterwards, I'm just... I dunno. My friends are gonna ask, and I'm not going to know what to say; I needed to rant. So tell me about your first time here, unless it was completely perfect. Then I don't wanna hear about it.

Well, my first time was awkward too. I was 18. It wasnt her first time, but it was one of her firsts, so we both werre pretty clueless. We (particularly me) had gotten real good at the foreplay (she loved when i went down on her) and finally one night she aid she just couldnt resist anymore....i fumbled with the condom, and needed help sliding in, all very awkward, and it didnt last very long that first go. But, if you keep practicing (its not unpleasant to practice) it gets to be amazing!

Aye, well the first time for me was as earth shattering as everyone made it out to be, It was over before it started...and afterwards i was quite slighted by the whole thing. and no i didnt say it to her nor did she say it to me....Of course knowing what i know now....I truly wished my first time could have been with my present GF....i think maybe then it would have been OMFS.....

hehe think most peoples first time is something of a let down - definitely dont stress over it. Sounds like youve got it sorted - 2.5 hours of foreplay......cant be bad! Its all about feeling comfortable with your own body and each others, then as the others have said practise practise practise! I was 15 when i lost my virginity and my friends and i had talked about it endlessly (as girls seem to!) but dont feel you have to tell them too much - with hindsight we actually lost interest in it once we'd all done it! For a few years anyway!

Ps....just an observation - why does someone always have to bring up the age and legal consent issue? Realistically that doesnt factor in peoples decisions to sleep together and to my mind looks judgemental. Just my opinion.

hehe think most peoples first time is something of a let down - definitely dont stress over it. Sounds like youve got it sorted - 2.5 hours of foreplay......cant be bad! Its all about feeling comfortable with your own body and each others, then as the others have said practise practise practise! I was 15 when i lost my virginity and my friends and i had talked about it endlessly (as girls seem to!) but dont feel you have to tell them too much - with hindsight we actually lost interest in it once we'd all done it! For a few years anyway!

Ps....just an observation - why does someone always have to bring up the age and legal consent issue? Realistically that doesnt factor in peoples decisions to sleep together and to my mind looks judgemental. Just my opinion.

Wether or not it's judgemental is subjective, what isn't subjective however is the law. I'm not encouraging breaking the law, but that they should be careful who they tell etc.

If an 8th grade student and a teacher wanted both to have sex, would that be ok? You'd probably say "no thats wrong, they're way to far apart age wise" to which i'd say "isnt that being judgemental?"

Getting parental consent for sex is like getting a license to kill people. Coincidentally only one man has ever done either one, and it was the same guy for both; James Bond.

My first time was an embarrassment. When I found the right hole, I didn't think I'd ever get in. It was like putting a watermelon through a water hose, but after getting a well-lubed condom we finally got things to fitting well.

My first time was with my ex-husband when I was 22 or 23. My doctor said I didn't have a complete hymen, so I thought it wouldn't hurt. Oh boy did it hurt despite foreplay. He couldn't even get in at first! Something finally tore and I was bleeding and spotting for a few weeks. I couldn't understand it, and it turns out that while I didn't have a complete hymen, I had enough to make it a rather painful experience!!!!

i couldn't comment on what my first time was like... i was unconscious and raped... however, from what i can guage, most people feel a little let down the first time... there's generally no burst of orgasmic ecstasy, but don't be disappointed! what degree of vaginal penetration you've experienced prior to having sex (i.e. tampons, dildo... even having had a pelvic exam, etc etc) will have a great deal to do with how quickly you acclimate to being intimate with a man... trust me! it gets better... eventually, the natural lubrication, the comfort, the ease and the want to do it again and again will come... just give yourself time. i would encourage you to, if you are not using birth control, at least use condoms with nonoxynol-9 (spermicide) or even a combination of both... you are 15 and do not need the burden of an unexpected child or disease... good luck & let us know how it turns out for you!

My first time was really askward, it hurt so much i was going to tell him to stop but i didnt, but iv done it again and it feels alot better now. So if i were you i would jump back on that horse and do it again

^ I plan to, lol. I just hope he still wants to...

Thanks for all the stories. I feel a little better about it...

My first time was an embarrassment. When I found the right hole, I didn't think I'd ever get in. It was like putting a watermelon through a water hose, but after getting a well-lubed condom we finally got things to fitting well.

I lol'd, that was descriptive... and pretty familiar sounding. >.

1st Time was absolutely Horrible..... being Scewered on a SWORD comes to mind. eeekk. And it was a One thrust .. and done deal.

I thought... Oh you have to be kidding me... this is it????

I was 18 .. and he was 26. Yick.

Then... the 2nd, 3rd, 4rth, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th....

time were yick too... it got progressively somewhat better. Practice and patience makes perfect, I guess...

My girlfriend and i both live with our parents, its almost impossible to find a spot to be uh, closer together. First time was in her room right before her dad came home (speed dressing for the win). Second time was in her room again, but this time it turns out her mom was home the whole time (she's a screamer, normally a turn on, but audible for the entire house so not really that time) Third time was in my car, it was apparently actually on fire for the last 10 minutes or so:

"Do you smell that? Smells like somethings burning"

"Naw, its probably you because you're so hot hehe"

*smack*

"sorry."

ten minutes later

"Ok seriously, i think somethings burning, theres smoke blowing all over"

"Aw * * * *! Forest fire!"

*speed dress*

*open hood, flames*

*general freakout*

How did the car catch on fire? O_o

The only other person I ever got close to intimacy with I accidentally killed the battery on my car by leaving on the air conditioning. We had to get out of the car and go find someone to boost us off, so yeah.....it killed the moment.

The high pressure end of the power steering rack decided to explode, starting a small automotive thermal event under the hood <_>

Ok. Somebody has to say it. 15 is wayyyy too young to be having sex.

JUST saying

From what I remember the 2nd poster in the thread was questioning whether this was legal...

Just for curiosity's sake, a 15yo and an 18yo having sex is legal, right?