Mind games guys use to get the girls interested?

**I mean TEASING, sorry there was some miscommunication, I don't mean if a guy is deliberately being mean, but like teasing mean.

I was talking to my friend last night abt the girl he likes and he said he was purposely being mean to her, and I didn't understand why. He said that by mean to a girl (in a flirty way) you can tell if she likes you by the way she reacts. Ie. if you say you don't care anymore or say your annoyed abt something she did (event though its small), and she tries to justify herself or goes out of her way for your forgiveness, then she likes you?

Is this true?? then and what other mind games guys play to girls they like to get them more interested or test their interest level?

I think that's a crock, most girls will just think you're being mean to them, I don't even think that justifies a test.

You don't need to use MindGames to get a girl or find out if she's interested, honesty is much more effective.

Dangerous game to play, I would have thought! Someone being mean to me, I'm thinking they a). dont' like me, b). don't respect me, c) are an idiot who plays stupid games so I'm not interested!

Actually, it sounds a bit like the games advocated by those male 'win every woman' programmes. Hmmm. I'm not a big fan of games, to be honest... life's too short.

I was talking to my friend last night abt the girl he likes and he said he was purposely being mean to her, and I didn't understand why. He said that by mean to a girl (in a flirty way) you can tell if she likes you by the way she reacts. Ie. if you say you don't care anymore or say your annoyed abt something she did (event though its small), and she tries to justify herself or goes out of her way for your forgiveness, then she likes you?

Is this true?? then and what other mind games guys play to girls they like to get them more interested or test their interest level?

On some girls especially the hot ones, it works. Try David DeAngelo's Cocky Comedy to get tips on doing these kind of techniques

I think there's definitely a difference between being "mean" and simply being playful by using some harmless teasing.

You can usually tell if someone is being actually serious (i.e. they are a creep) or is just being a smart-aleck who is testing the waters to see what kind of reaction he gets. Nothing wrong with gauging for a response. (I'm not talking about being outright nasty, hurtful or abusive. That's just wrong.)

wow... that's gotta be some of the worst advice for attracting a woman that i think i may have ever heard.. lol... but here's my take...

first of all, women are not door mats and if you think this is the way in which to attract one, i advise you to tread carefully... no one deserves that sort of treatment and most women will not stand for it.

secondly, you need to assume the role of a woman... would you grovel for forgiveness at the feet of someone you hardly know who is continually unkind to you all because you feel a slight attraction towards them? Probably not... Most likely write that person off as a waste of time and look for someone a little more suited to your needs... say sensitivity were one of them..

Lastly, don't bother with mind games. Being straight forward and direct will help you accomplish whatever goal you have in mind rather than playing the pick-a-petal-off-a-flower game... All it does is cause stress and waste time.

Hope this has helped!

Nah, not teasing... teasing's a different story all together and as long as the recipient knows it's teasing, it's cool...

but to be purposefully unkind to a person just to see what kind of reaction you will get or to establish dominance... that's ridiculous. it doesn't matter what the reason.

Nah, not teasing... teasing's a different story all together and as long as the recipient knows it's teasing, it's cool...

but to be purposefully unkind to a person just to see what kind of reaction you will get or to establish dominance... that's ridiculous. it doesn't matter what the reason.

Cool I was unsure what you referring to.

NOt sure what his MO is when he refers to being mean. If he is teasing that is one thing. If he is being mean ie abusive, rude disrespectful that is another thing.

Exactly. If he is simply teasing her and making fun of her in a flirty non serious way then that is not a bad thing and it can be used as a very good method to gaining interest. He could be sending the message that he is fun, that he's not intimidated by her, and that he doesn't need her approval.

However, if he is seriously being rude or putting her down in order to hurt her, then that is terrible flirting skills.