My story may beconfusing but I need help bad!

My stroy is kind of confusing. But please I need help. I need a mans point of view, thought I'm up for anything anyone is willing to tell me...

I met my boyfriend through a friend. At first I wasn't that interested he was though. As time progressed we started to hang around eachother more and I began to like him. Then he finally asked me out. Well four days into our dating/relationship he cheated on me he kissed another girl because of "Peer Pressure" so he says. Funny as how we had our first kiss the same night that he cheated on me. Well I found out and he apologized and explained himslef. I gave him another chance. I wanted to see how things would go.

Time goes by and we have been with eacother now for over a year and a half and are sort of engaged. Although I can't get past that he cheated on me, although I did forgive him. I have little to-no trust for him. At first he wouldn't go anywhere hang around other girls and all because he wanted to move past it. It worked. But then he started to go to the GYM again.

He met this girl named Danilelle whom he said was a cool girl to talk to. I had asked him of he ever flirts with her, or if they hug. He tells me no. I find out the opposite. Then July rolled around and his GYM had a bodybuilding compettion to attend. He was away for four days. When he arrived back home I had asked him what he did and if he had met any girls. He said no.

Well just recently he went away for college. He is now 900 miles away in Texas. He is living with his brother. Ten minutes before he was leaving I was looking at some pictures of him from when he was in Laughlin right? Well there were these two pictures with his him, a girl and a friend of his who was there. They both has there arms around her...who was wearing a bathing suit. I freaked...tears ran down my eyes. One thing that got me though was he wasn't very worried or hesitant that I saw them. SO that kind of calmed me down. But the fact that he lied. I asked him who they were and all and he told me just a couple girls that were in the room next door to them who were cool. I was like ya ok thats not cool at all. I didn't really want to fight with him about it though because he was just about to leave. I need to know how to handle this. I need to know how to trust him while he is 900 miles away from me going to college with tons of girls.

I need advice on all the things I have mentioned. I am loosing my mind...literly. Any advice you could give would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks so much.

i know how you feel and understand where you are coming from i dont not know what to say about the trusting thing except why dont you try having friends looking out for him? like see what he is doing? i know its like spying, but if you can find out the truth at least it helps! and thats my 2 cents!!!

im not a guy, btu i have somethign to tell u, its true he cheated on u, but that doesnt mean he'll do it with every girl he knows! God, give him a break, he cant have normal GIRL friends? dont u have guy friends you joke around with? chill and dont freak! see ya!

hay

Look firstly he only hooked up with somone 4 days into your relationship. Ok im not saying its not bad but it was only four days in and now you guys are another 1.5 years on thats another 547 days. im just saying try to put it in perspective. Secondly when he went away he proberly did hang out with other girls, this doesn't mean anything. when i was 18 a coupple of years ago i went to europe for 3 moths without my girlfriend and hang out with 2 chicks in particular for a lot of that time. nothing ever happened we were just traverling, becoming friends. when your someware new you hang out with anyone.

also my girlfriend becasue of insicuraties in our relationship made me not only stop hannging out with my chick mates but also kill the numbers from my phone. they were just mates and now it kills me to know that i had to give them up.

Im not sure if any of this helps but i hope so