Great blowjobs, guys? [explicit]

Last night my boyfriend and I got more intimate I suppose... we were at his house, making out in his car, and the next thing I know our pants are off. Anyway, he fingered me and that was brilliant, but when I went to give him a handjob/blowjob, I felt pretty frustrated/embarrassed since I wasn't sure exactly what to do... he was already fully erect and everything so I tried some different things but I didn't know what felt good for him and he didn't really give me any signals. I asked him if he could tell me what he liked, but he just said "You're doing good," but I didn't feel like I was since it took him forever to come and then it didn't even feel like I did a complete job. I really wanted to make it good for him, he gave me two orgasms in like ten minutes and I could barely give him one. I'm sure he's had more experience than me, I'm 15 and he's 18 next month and that was the farthest I've gone (we've been dating about a month), but I really didn't want him to realize that through me not being good at oral .

I'm comfortable around him, I like him and I wanna make him as crazy as he makes me... so, men, what turns you on and gets you off fast? Or, ladies, what in your experience does your guy love the most?

Thanks a lot, I hope it wasn't too graphic. I was just kind of worried, because my close friend who has a lot more experience ended up hooking up with his best friend that same night we snuck out... she did the same thing with him inside the house, and she has a lot more experience and I'm paranoid they compared us or something. ] I'd like to be really good next time I try, probably next weekend sometime.

You probably expected this answer, but you really have to ask him. Every guy is different. They all like different things. Obviously you did something right.. because he did orgasm.

Honestly, you need to talk to him about it. If you can have sex with each other, you should be able to communicate about it too.

She did ask him... and his reply was "your doing good"

I wouldn't be to concerned about this, he would have been pleased...he climaxed, and as long as you both make each other happy then that is all that really matters.

This is too funny. Ummm..be happy that the ratio of your orgasm to his is 2:1 right now lol. He is going to come everytime don't worry. Just tell him as your doing it to say when it feels best, that way you can make mental note. Like when your giving someone a message and your using certain pressure in a certain area and they make a moan, you know your doing good. If he said your doing good, also don't worry about the experience thing. You could be his first cause a lot of guys lie and brag about stuff they never did.

Just keep practicing, cause on the flip side I know I could only get better at eating a girl out by listening to her reaction to what I experiment doing. You should do the same.

Umm had this done to me one time, Caught me off guard, But she had an Icecube in the mouth from a cup of ice/soda, she was giving me oral while i was driving...Scary thought. But it was a different sensation...hot/cold feeling, I had to pull over.

I am sorry, but I had to laugh when I saw the title here. Definitely an attention grabber.

Back on point. With being a guy, I like a woman that is assertive, irregardless of the circumstance. With you asking him, in the middle of the 'act', you show that you need assurance that everything is alright and is good for him. Every person is going to have their own style of doing things, especially sexually. Just be yourself and do whatever feels natural for you.

I somewhat agree with the date doctor, if you don't want to do this... do the best you can or what makes you feel comfortable... and gauge his reaction to what you are doing.

It can be such a turn-off asking questions right in the middle of that type of thing...

Hi dont mean to be the spoil sport of the party here....but I would be careful about getting into an intimate relationship toooooo quickly. You 15 and he is 18.......still quite young.... You guys are only dating a month - not long enough to really know someone.

I know its different for everyone....and I'm not trying to be a prude here - but anyway, sometimes it is better to wait until you really know and really really like someone...before you start the sex. Then the act of sex can be AMAZING.....

Why have a quick thrill? Do you really know this guy yet? I just want to make sure you don't get hurt! Not trying to spoil your fun or get all judgemental!!!! Honestly! Just giving you an opinion on the other side of the coin.....take it from an old and grey 32 year old...ah sure what do I know?!!!!

Goldfish X

Thanks you guys. ^.^ Glad I gave you a laugh, lol. Typing explicit in a title usually gets a few more views.

I know it's fast, but I've liked the guy for months and he recently told me he'd felt the same but was too shy to ask me out until then. I've been with guys longer than I've been with him, but I've never felt anything like this so I guess I'm moving a little faster...

Any other particular techniques that work? I tried to tell from his body language what he liked, because he doesn't really make that much noise so it's hard to tell. Thanks for telling me about the asking questions thing, that makes sense, I was just frustrated; I figured that, if I'd been going long enough to lose all feeling in my jaw... I must have been doing something wrong.

There are a lot of techniques. I am surprised you haven't gotten much specific feedback. A lot of men like pretty much the same basic stuff when it comes to bj's. My g/f always does the same thing to me re: not giving feedback. If I ask her how to improve or what feels best to her, all she will ever respond is that, "everything is great". Frustrating in that you have to learn on your own with little to no feedback. But I have been there, so I will try to help you out what I can as a guy.

Get in a position where you can make eye contact with him a lot of the time and make it a point to look at him while you are doing it. That alone can help him get to a very quick orgasm. One of the best set ups I have ever felt from a lady is for her to gently massage my package with one hand, use the other to stroke and keep your mouth on the shaft. Never use teeth! Use as much wetness and saliva as you can muster. The wetter the better.

In addition to the up and down 'jack off' motion with your hand, try a slight twisting motion. He might be willing to help you tell when you have that right. That is one of my favorites. Make sure to focus your hand and tongue on his balls at least part of the time.

If you want to add even more eventually, you can play with yourself or use your breasts as a part of the action too. That might turn him on a lot. If your jaw is getting tired, you have to be able to take breaks. Licking breaks are good, and frankly you don't have to have your mouth on there sucking 100% of the time anyhow. Put his balls in your mouth and leave them there a bit. or just look at him and talk dirty for awhile, while you use your hands. You don't always have to move your mouth a whole bunch either. Just go down as far as you can without gagging. You can move your head and neck rather than your mouth and you won't get tired so fast. To avoid using your teeth pull your lips in over your teeth. I do this giving cunnilingus and it works well.

Usually when women ask me how to do it and don't want much direct feedback (simple answer) I tell them that almost anything they do will feel very good, but to make sure they never ever use their teeth! If you remember that you'll do fine in most cases.

Usually when women ask me how to do it and don't want much direct feedback (simple answer) I tell them that almost anything they do will feel very good, but to make sure they never ever use their teeth! If you remember that you'll do fine in most cases.

I just wanted to add my two cents: My boyfriend actually LIKES when I use my teeth! No biting, or anything brutal, lol, just gently...So every guy is different, and the only way to know is ask. I used to be embarrassed to ask my boyfriend things but now that we've been together for so much longer I ask him stuff all the time.

I figured that, if I'd been going long enough to lose all feeling in my jaw... I must have been doing something wrong.

I actually prefer it when it takes too long, prolongs the experience if you know what I mean . In fact, if the girl in question does things to drag it out, thats even better

I have lost feeling in my jaw and he didn't get off orally. He has for only one person and I guess I haven't learned her secret yet. BUT I must be getting better because I've been starting to get moans. The only helpful hint I have is advice my b/f gave me when I asked. I asked why it takes so long for him to come an he said he didn't know it just always has been like that, and then I asked why I thought he was going to come and he didn't. He said that if he's moaning or moving around to keep up whatever I'm doing because if I change position or do anything else he'll lose the urge to come, and we end up just having sex.

But don't feel bad, atleast you can make your b/f come lol.

I have lost feeling in my jaw and he didn't get off orally. He has for only one person and I guess I haven't learned her secret yet. BUT I must be getting better because I've been starting to get moans. The only helpful hint I have is advice my b/f gave me when I asked. I asked why it takes so long for him to come an he said he didn't know it just always has been like that, and then I asked why I thought he was going to come and he didn't. He said that if he's moaning or moving around to keep up whatever I'm doing because if I change position or do anything else he'll lose the urge to come, and we end up just having sex.

But don't feel bad, atleast you can make your b/f come lol.

you don't feel bad either, it took me 5 1/2 years to finish, he came for the first time with only BJ last night, I told him he must have been frustrated with me, but he said "why?" apparently it felt good all those years even if I didn't "finish" LOL

I was very much in your same position, I felt so insecure and like a blow job failure, I am now terrified to try again, what if I can't last as long this time? haha, oh well, oral can be foreplay I guess, it has been for a while now

When I think of what a good bj is it has to be nasty, sloppy and dont forget to play with the balls. Now when I say nasty it means just dont be affraid to do stuff, just be imaginative. As far as being sloppy, slober is not going to hurt a penis, use it to your advantage. Dont be affraid to deepthroat and a more advanced manuever is to use your hand in conjunction with your mouth while giving head.

I've always wondered, Sail, how the heck dya give someone oral sex while driving? a guy i mean.

I always wanted to, but he never seemed in the right position to get it out comfortably and easily, and if we stopped at traffic lights... lol ermmmm ya know? any ideas?

Haha, oral sex while driving... doesn't that sound like a bit of a safety hazard to anybody else?

I was going to say make sure he is driving and automatic, the shifting gets dangerous otherwise....

if he is wanting to do it and you don't you might want to mention to him that

sudden stop+ teeth= ouch

Generally, the following work:

1) Don't try too hard. You're doing this because you want to have fun right, and it's not a big deal. That's the attitude you have to take - relax.

2) Focus on the top 33%-50% of his penis. The aim isn't to get it all in - the aim is to give the best sensations possible, and that's where the most sensation can be felt.

3) You have hands - use them to control how much of his penis you take into your mouth by lightly gripping the lower part of his shaft with a couple of fingers.

4) Hands Part 2 - If your mouth or tongue get tired at any point, simply back off, look into his eyes and tell him he's a work of art/gorgeous, whilst keeping the motion going with your hands. It gives you a break, it's variety, and it's erotic.

5) Hands Part 3 - If you've got a free hand, use it to stroke his stomach, thighs, and (in my case it's very effective) his lower back. Use a variety of touches, perhaps with (light!) fingernail use. Don't forget his balls either, gently squeeze them/roll between your fingers.

6) Occasionally, talk to him. This gets easier as you get to be more comfortable with him. You'll inevitably think things like "Whoa I love it when he breaths heavy, it's so hot"...tell him that and he'll like it. Honestly.

I could write a fair bit more but I gotta go now. I may come back later.

First off, Id like to say wait until you are 18 before trying this at home

Now that I dont feel guilty about giving a kid this kind of advice....

Use your hand, while keeping your mouth on him, move your hand up and down / twisting motion at the same time (like you are unscrewing a jar). That feels great. Just make sure to keep your hand wet.

Be creative... do different things, eye contact is good too... nothing hotter than looking down and seeing your girl looking up at you while shes working away. My girl does this thing where she turns her head back and forth so that the tip of me hits the inside of her cheek.. that is good.

Try humming (yes humming... hmmmmmmmmmmm) that feels nice.

The biggest thing is to just act like you are enjoying it, make noise, be creative... theres no set thing that always works (at least for me) but if you turn him on enough anything will feel good.