This is the third time ive wrote about this topic. My girlfriend still hasnt had her period. She doesnt know that i could have accidentally done ne thing because weve only had sex twice and even then the sex was not more than a couple seconds because we decided not to both times after a couple seconds. my concern is when we fooled around and got sloppy, there was a lil semen but no atual milky fluid on my penis and i touched it and accidentally put it in her vagina. i highly doubt my fingers had a lot if any at all on my fingers. Lets say there are no drops but somehow they still got wet, does that mean its still semen? i dont know, but im concerned because she should start somewhere in the next 5 days i think but because she wont talk about her period i really dont know. Its driving me crazy knowing whether or not she is pregnant. Everyone has said it is very very unlikely because most of the time semen dies within a minute or two in the oxygen, and when i touched it may have been a minute after i had some on my penis. and they have also said that because i didnt even have my penis in her vagina to ejaculate and give the spem their "extra boost" the sperm probably did not make it. If i remember correctly when we did fool around it would have been 9=14 days after her 1st period when everyuone says woman are most fertile. But getting sloppy? most of the time no one ever gets pregnant from that. And to think that i dont even know if i had ne actual drops of semen on my hand all i know is my penis was a little wet from being inside the condom. Im so confused, every time i try to talk to her she starts crying and runs out. So i cover it up and say we have nothing to worry about because both times we had sex we wore a condom and it wasnt for more than a couple minutes. Today she got sick. I was sick yesterday, maybe it was a flu bug, and then i kissed her. So maybe she got that. But i also know that if this is her time to get her period and she missed it, it could be morning sickness right? Ive looked up all the signs and i feel like every little thing im believing is a sign that she is pregnant. she holds her stomach, im afraid its cuz she thinks shes gained weight thus equals pregnancy. Im really scared because she cant even talk to me about it, just about me even being worried. everyone says just take a home pregnancy test, but i cant even think about that because she wont talk to me. I dont know wat to do. Coudl that be morning sickness or am i just paranoid as heck. Ive been trying to wait this out because i dont want to scare her for nothing but im flipping out myself constantly. im so paranoid. and to think we never even really had sex, we just fooled around. im scared * * * *less of sex now, its pathetic. please help.

~lost

Paragraphs are your friend. Your post is long, make it easier to read so you get more replies.

By the way, the chances of her being pregnant are quite slim, I think you have about the same chances of stepping out of your house and getting hit by some space trash.

And yes, you're being paranoid, morning sickness does not show up so early in the pregnancy, that is something your mind came up with.

By the way, you need to read more about sex, inform yourself if you are going to have sex. You didn't had "semen" in your hands, the clear fluid is not semen.

She's probably feeling sick because she's stressed out. The more she stresses the worse she'll get. Stress delays a period! Take her out to interesting places, keep her mind occupied to she relaxes a bit and that will help her period to come on time. Don't worry if she's a few days late.

Please don't ever put yourself through this situation again. Always wash your hands before putting your fingers inside her. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Yep, chill out and don't worry. I highly highly doubt she's pregnant. There usually isn't any sperm in the pre-cum that you get when you get wet, and if there was a little, chances are they're not strong enough to swim all the way up there and impregnate her if all you did was stick your finger in here.

And by the way, don't worry about late periods. You said she should be getting it in 5 days, so technically, that's not late, is it? Plus, periods really aren't as methodical as some people say they are. Usually it arrives give or take a week from the "expected" date with normal, non-pregnant girls. You only need to worry if she's missed her periods completely, like for a month or two.

Just curious, did you use a condom when you went inside her but then pulled out after a little while? I know this is so health teacher sounding, but that's really important to do if you didn't.