Ok, I give up.

I've been having sex pretty much every day for 2 weeks with my gf. We've tried every position we can think of, i've tried focusing on the feelings, relaxing, tensing my PC muscles, relaxing them. I've tried everything i can think of and every combination of those things and i just cant seem to orgasm with my gf during sex.

I'm quite convinced at this point that i'm somehow broken. Dont get me wrong, it feels really good, but i just dont get even close to having one. My gf is feeling horrible about this, even though i've told her it's not her fault.

Frankly at this point, i really dont see the point of continuing to have sex with her, i cant orgasm, she cant either.

Is there something i'm missing? Something i should eat? Excersise? Is this karma or something? Everything else about us is fantastic, i guess this part being non existent is fair...

Anyone have any ideas?

Does she have hands and a mouth??? Do you have hands and a mouth???

I believe so, so... USE THEM!

I think you may be pressuring yourself way to much into orgasming, and the added pressure from her doesn't make things easier for you. Stop focusing on having orgams with intercourse only, have her try to get you to orgasm by masturbating you or oral sex. Relax, enjoy, there are other ways to orgasm, and as you become more relaxed and used to each other as a couple, you may have orgasms through intercourse. But at this point, stop focusing on having an orgasm through intercourse!

Maybe you should wait longer in between your sex sessions so that you can actually build up desire. Having sex everyday for 2 weeks almost sounds stressful and like you're putting a lot of pressure on yourself, which will only have the opposite affect of what you're hoping for.

BellaDonna

Do you take any medications? Certainly there are meds out there that'll affect how your soldier will perform.

When was the last time you had an orgasm? How did you achieve it? What were you thinking about?

I'm not trying to offend you or anything by this one but are you certain of your sexual orientation? Does your gf's naked body arouse you? Do you think about females when you masterbate?

If you have a lot on your mind (school, work, family, ....) that can also hinder your sexual performance. Let me know.

Last orgasm was about 2 months ago, self induced. I'm not on any medications. I'm certain i'm straight, my girlfriend turns me on quite well.

Come to think of it she doesnt turn me on like i figure a guy should be turned on, no instant hard on. That being said, i'm not turned on by men at all. I was thinking about my gf last orgasm actually heh

Last orgasm was about 2 months ago

Holy mary mother of christ!

The longest I have gone since I became sexually aware of myself was four days... and that was four days into a forty day self-induced celebacy.

Everyone has different levels of what is "normal" in terms of sex and orgasim, but I would suspect two months indicates a problem. My first guess would be pyschological, are you stressed? Do you feel too much pressure?

Come to think of it she doesnt turn me on like i figure a guy should be turned on, no instant hard on. That being said, i'm not turned on by men at all. I was thinking about my gf last orgasm actually heh

How long have u been dating?

Bethany, does it actually work like that?

Anyway, i'm getting real close to just giving up. Every time we try it's worse She gets frustrated, or tries to cheer me up which makes me feel worse. I honestly tried zoning out completely today when we were at it, but i couldnt drive those 'voices' out of my head, couldnt fully relax

PS: Whoa.... i dont really feel like masturbating, just... no desire to. Normally sheer boredom would have veritably forced me to by now, maybe twice. But absolutely no desire to. Thats scary right there, couple months ago i was doing fine but now I cant really find the desire to

Not that i wont, just dont feel like it. Weird

LiFeLeSs_GaZe[X]']dont focus on having an orgasm' date=' just have fun and try to pleasure eachothers needs[/quote']

Exactly what I was going to say! If you only focus on the orgasm and you're freaking out about it, you're going to psych yourself out and you won't have one. Don't make sex about orgasms - make it about pleasure.

I haven't read all the other replies, so this might be echoing someone else, but I've always found that my sex life gets better when we're NOT in the bedroom - if we're in a car or on a vacation, staying in hotels or camping - something about a change of scene seems to spice things up a bit. Maybe it's worth a shot for you two?

Cool, well. It all worked out good

A combination of relaxing, different setting, and more relaxing turned out to work just fine for me and her. So fine in fact, she had one too, at the same time. Twice in a day

Maybe the resuming of my solo habits helped a bit too, i found after i started back up with that i got turned on by her more easily and more often