He Hasn't Called Me

So i met this guy at a club a 2 weekends ago. Last weekend i called him to come chill at my place and drink since we were trying to throw a party, and for him to bring friends. We ended up kissing that night before he left. Like, 30 minutes after he left he called me and wanted to "spend the night". I said ok and we had sex. I had expected it to be just a one nighter and after we finished i thought he was going to leave. i guess his friends dropped him off and he said he was gonna have to spend the night. I didn't really care i figured we'd just sleep and he'd slip out in the morning. So he spent the whole night talking to me, asking me questions, cudleing, and giving me kisses on my cheek and the top of my head. this totally threw me off cuz the one nighters that i've had we usually just do it, and thats it, i've never cared to talk to them or find out more about them.

So the next night he came over and we had sex again, but i was really drunk. I ended up asking him to spend the night and i told him i liked him. So he did spend the night and left in the morning. later that day he sent me a text message. He said i told him that i liked him last night and he wanted to know if it was real. I replied and said i may be interested and that i would date him.

i called him later that night, only bc some stole my camera at the party, and i wanted to see if he saw anything. i probably talked to him about for about 5 minutes, just about that though.

yeah, so now it's been a few days and i have not heard from him. he confused me cuz of all the affection, i think i confused him from the drunk "i like you". so now what? i think he'd be fun to date, he's a really cool guy. was it just a weekend fling? should i call him if i want a date or should i wait for him to call me? i'm new to the dating game, and i have no idea what to do. i appreciate the help guys, sorry i wrote an essay.

I would also say wait for him to call you.

You told him how you feel and he has your number...he might not exactly take you seriously from the drunken "I like you" but the ball is still in his court.

Personally, I wouldn't know whether to take you seriously if I was him. You had two one night stands and while you may have had a good time, you have a relatively shallow connection between the two of you. But sometimes things work out in weird ways - the best of luck to you.

I agree with the other posters....he knows you like him, and now it's up to him to call you. From the spur-of-the-moment and spontaneous way things have gone so far, he might wait until the day he has some time and wants to see you again, to give you a call....just a thought.

hey guys! thanks so much for responding. i sent him a text message last night. it was just "hey" and he responded by asking "who this" so, i guess i have been deleted from his phone. yeah, i always look into things too much. he was different for a one nighter though. totally threw me off. i appreicate ur help. thanks!