The right kind of Sex.

I dont think it has much to do with the kind of sex as the timing. The time that she is most "fertile" is 2 weeks after the frist day of her period. Good luck!!

This is what I was thinking also. There are tests which determine when you're ovulating, which is the best, most ideal time to have very frequent sex.

I've heard that the frequency and time of the month are the most important. During ovulation, 4-5 times a day if you can. As often as possible.

Unprotected.

Sorry, I couldn't not take that shot

Like SwtMry said, timing is going to play a part, as is diet and exercise and cutting down on alcohol and cigarettes all of which will effect your fertility.

I heard that doing it doggy style could prevent pregnancy! So, maybe any other position?

I think someone has been having you on Ballys. All sex is ultimately designed to get you pregnant.

All heterosexual penis in vagina unprotected sex is ultimately designed to get you pregnant.
no, only when both parties are presumed to be fertile. it also depends on whom you mean by "you" (ain't i a pain?)

hopefully, Mr. and Mrs. Fuglet meet the critical fertility requirement.