errrrrr sex!!!

Many of you will know from my past posts that i was in a really unhealthy relationship with my boyf. We have ended it but because he now lives with my aunt hes part of the family.

Just some of the things he did : made out that my aunt fancied him and was coming on to him which made me jealous and like he rubd it in to make me parniod..then my aunt found out and now me and her are fighting. And i feel stupid because hes got the biggest ego and i should of known.

He quit his job because he thought he was too good for it and now is in debt and unemployed

When we have a fight he gets aggressive like grabbing my jaw and like holding the top of my head really tight so id look at him and shoutin at me in public and pushing me around or grabbing me.

I'm really off him, i just really can't be bothered with him but i have to be there for him cause he has no one and my family are like 'hes your problem'

Ive tried to get out of it seriously but he just starts crying and getting all sucidal( hes cut himself in front of me). Hes a bit weird like one minute hes shouting at me in the shopping centre for filling in HIS form wrong anf people are looking at me as if im being abused and like i can hear girls saying 'should we help her'.

Anyways back to the point..normally even though we have a fight i can do stuff with him, i still have my sex drive. But now i feel so dirty and everytime he touches me or kisses me i feel ERRR i just have gone off sex and even when i think to myself or imagine some one else it just makes me feel errrr. i really dont know what to do.

You feel bad and dirty because he is a monster.

Just because he lives with your aunt doesn't mean you have to be his girlfriend.

However much into the family he supposedly is, it doesn't mean you have to be with him.

You are worth more as a human being to be with someone who is so arrogant ("too good for his job"?!?), violent, manipulative and abusive (being "suicidal" in front of you).

You need to break up with him, there is a absolutely no other solution. You must, MUST alert a family member to the full extent of his hideous behaviour so you are not in any danger.

And if they won't help, turn to the professionals. Try Women's Aid, Samaritans etc for advice as to what to do next.

I agree with bally it is rape when u did not consent to it. just say no once and if he still did that to u then you should go to the police and tell them that he rape u. why did your aunt let him live there with her anyway. he is a monster. the best thing is just go tell the police what u told us on here especially the part when u want to break up with him then he would cut himself in front of u. i think the police to do something about and he need serious help.

Suicidal threats and cutting himself in front of you is some SERIOUS manipulation - one of the most glaring signs of an abusive relationship. He doesn't have to beat you to abuse you.

Don't let his suicide threats stop you from breaking up with him. He's only saying it to get what he wants - he doesn't actually mean it. If he's too good for his job, he obviously thinks the world of himself, so there's no way he's actually suicidal.

Your job is to take care of YOU, to do whats best for yourself. You're not his parent, you don't have to take care of him or protect him.

If you break up with him and he threatens YOU, call the police as soon as possible. Don't get stuck in a bad relationship. You're too young to have to deal with anything this crappy - you should be out having fun.