Breasts myth

Somehow I don't think so... not for long periods of time...

I do know that when women are aroused, which may be increased by being touched or fondled with by their partners that this can tempoarily make the breast and nipple larger while they are aroused.

If she is saying it is any longer I would say she is pulling your leg...

When dating my ex g/f she told me that touching her breasts made them grow bigger

Is it possible to make breast grow bigger simply by touching them ?

No. That is DEFINITELY a myth. Breast size is determined by genetics, hormonal influences and so forth. Someone whom is extremely athletic may delay breast growth by slowing down puberty, however you really have very little influence over the ultimate result.

Though her breasts may swell during points of her cycle (ie right before her period), during sexual arousal, due to synthetic hormones (like the birth control pill) and they may change as she ages, from pregnancy, etc you touching them will NOT affect their growth.

Massaging breasts with nipples errect twice a day for 5-10 minutes for a month will show . Feels good too. Female orgasms add to that. It worked several times for me with "flat" girls. Perhaps with C+ cups it is hard to see. I had posted it in the "flat girls thread" too and was not disputed. You are welcome to kick my bud when you think I post crap.

If that were true, you'd think all women would be DD cups!

I said it will show, be noticeable, at least for smaller breasts which I have experience with. AA > A or A>B is possible. A > DD is nonsensical. Also, when stop massage and orgasms for a few months, breasts shrink. I do not know how it does work but I have experienced it several times.

Anyone single with small breasts like to perform research for a month? Massaging breasts with nipples errect twice a day for 5-10 minutes for a month will show. Feels good too. Female orgasms add to that size. If you do not need a bigger bra after a month tell me.

actually, nottoogreen is right. a determined regimen of nipple suction can induce lactation even when there has been no pregnancy. this causes a noticeable swelling of the breasts.

you can google this, but you may have to wade through a sea of smut to find something scientific on the matter.