Question for the guys.. do guys hate flat girls?

Unless a guy is a movie star, or lives on an island with 99% of the population being female, most guys do not have the luxury choice of choosing to date women based on breast size alone. Sure, there are some guys out there who refuse to date a woman unless she has a certain cup size, but these guys must be prepared to have great patience, or spend many a lonely Saturday night on the couch.

Or they must be willing to sacrifice nice legs and/or A to get the bigger boobs. That's because as women gain weight everything gets bigger.

That is why women with small to medium boobs often have the best legs and A. By the way, who ever said guys like big butts? Some like small, some medium, some large. I'm odd because I like all sizes of butt as long as firm. Same with boobs. To me personally, any size butt or boobs is excellent, if reasonably firm. Normally the women with smaller boobs have the firmer legs and butts.

A guy has to prioritize what's important to him in a woman: That includes looks, personality, intelligence, etc in whatever order works for him.

I do think some physical attraction is necessary. In the distant past, I've dated a couple women just because they were nice, I liked them, and they had a thing for me. However, with the two women I'm thinking of, I did not have a physical attraction to them. Never did. Eventually, their feelings got hurt about that. That's why I now make physical attraction one of my priorities. It's necessary for me. Without it we'd just be platonic friends. That's why I do not feel guilty about wanting a physical attraction to be there.

However, what causes that physical attraction? I'm flexible about that. Some men are flexible about that while others have a specific type they prefer. However, each guys type differs substantially. I really believe there is someone for everyone.

Can you hold hands with a boob?

Can you have an intelligent conversation with a boob?

Can you marry a boob?

Can you raise kids with a boob?

Can you make love to a boob... ok, can the boob make love to you?

I'm not a boob guy, but I wouldn't turn them down. The answer to all the above is "Yes."

Millions of men everyday have conversations with boobs. I'm not normally one of them, but we all know this is common.

To be fair and totally honest, sometimes I see some nice boobs and can hardly look away. I want to be polite and not stare at them, but it's really difficult not to stare when they're nice. Nice doesn't necessarily mean big. Quality is most important and small and medium boobs are often higher quality.

To be fair to me (and other men) about talking to boobs, boobs talk to me sometimes. i.e. - it seems like a two way conversation in my mind. Before anyone berates me for this, I do try to be a gentleman, but it's not easy to keep eyes to self sometimes.

The woman is talking to me, I'm trying to be polite and not look down, but her boobs are screaming at me, "Look at us now!" It's like having weights attached to my eyes pulling eyes down. It tends to increase my shyness (yes I'm shy when face to face with a woman I'm attacted to). I get more shy the more attracted I am because I'm starting to freak out in my mind because I'm trying to be polite and look into her eyes and listen to her, but her boobs keep screaming at me to talk to them. It's hard to follow a conversation and think. I'm a smart man normally, but about this time I'm so distracted that I'm acting dumb.

And I'm not even a boob guy. Boobs are my last priority in a woman. Can you imagine how hard it must be for boob guys to be polite and look into the woman's eyes while talking with her?

I think a man should not stare at a woman's chest, but sometimes it's hard not to. I always try to resist. If I can't resist I get overshy and find an excuse to walk away. Same with legs, rear ends, etc. A nice face can get to me. My anxiety and shyness are caused by an inner conflict of trying to be a gentleman, but also being a man with eyesight. I don't want to upset a woman, but at the same time it's killing me not to look. If I do look, then I'm embarrassed for having done it, especially if she caught me looking. That's why I try to take quick, discreet peeks to get it out of my system in a calm and polite way without going overboard.

Do women realize many nice guys and all shy guys have these conflicts? Aggressive guys do NOT have these conflicts because they don't care; they just stare away. Well adjusted men seem to me to be more comfortable because they've mastered the short, quick, discrete peeks.

My comments above are not confined to boobs. Nice legs, nice rearend, nice face all do these things to me. In fact, I'd have to say face is my favorite part of a woman. That's good and lucky for me because they generally don't get mad at me for noticing their face. I'm glad I'm not a boob preference guy because that would make it nearly impossible for me to have a polite conversation with a woman.

I'm boobs optional.

LOL I love the way you phrased that.

On the other hand, the boob guys I know (I personally know several) have to have C or bigger to be physically attracted.

How can they tell? A C cup on an average height woman probably looks like a C cup, but the same C cups on a 5'10" woman can easily look like A cups and on a 5'0" woman they can easily look like DD cups. And that is before even discussing the weight of the woman; DDs on a very obese woman can look tiny in proportion to the woman herself, whereas on a very slim woman they can look enormous. I just don't believe that these guys can know every woman's bra size in one glance, let alone control their attraction to a woman based upon her bra size.

Yes, breasts can be very beautiful and arousing to guys. There is no doubt about that. However, all women have them to one degree or another. In the end, what I remember about a woman is her mind, maturity level, and grace. When those things are firing on all cylinders, every part of her body is attractive.

LOL I love the way you phrased that.

How can they tell? A C cup on an average height woman probably looks like a C cup, but the same C cups on a 5'10" woman can easily look like A cups and on a 5'0" woman they can easily look like DD cups. And that is before even discussing the weight of the woman; DDs on a very obese woman can look tiny in proportion to the woman herself, whereas on a very slim woman they can look enormous. I just don't believe that these guys can know every woman's bra size in one glance, let alone control their attraction to a woman based upon her bra size.

I should have said medium size boobs instead of saying C cup. You're probably right about their inability to know a woman's bra size. However, they think they know. I have boob-guy friends and they all think they know bra sizes. Maybe they do know. They've stared at boobs a lot and I assume they're removed a few bras in their day.

However, after reading your post, I now assume that they really mean medium size boobs relative to the woman's body size when they say C cup. They probably don't know what they're talking about. They only know what they like. I don't know because boobs aren't my priority.

FYI - One thing I like about my boob-guy friends is that we don't generally go for the same women because I'm more a face and legs guy. Low to zero competition over women is a nice quality to have in a male-male friendship.

I know I am not a boob man, but I can't help from looking at them. My first 3 sexual exp were with girls that were smaller in the chest dept and I never thought about it. I had 2 in a row after that were extremely large chested and had my guy friends wanting high-fives but personally I was overwhelmed, didn't know what to do with them. Now that Im older, I really don't care. Its not the size of the boobs that turn me on sexually, its the female body in general, it is ridiculous, but it is a real turn on in general from your hair, neck, back, legs... don't get me started. Women are great in general, smart ones with a heart of gold are true heaven on earth. I'll still jerk my head when i see boobs walk by (try my best not to) or when the waitress leans over the table and she is wearing a mini-skirt, but I really can't help it. Most guys have this visual que that will just about trump even the most self controlled individuals. I can tell you not to feel self conscious about it, but you really shouldn't worry about it. It is like a guy thinking his whatever is too small, when in reality that is the least of your concerns when getting to know someone.

Honestly, it matters quite a bit to me. But it's not lierally the most important thing in the world. Obviously, personality matters more than looks in any person, so I'd be lying if I said it was THAT important. But I can't say that it doesn't catch my eye or that it means nothing to me, because then I'd be lying again.

But fret not, I seem to be in the vast minority on this here, so clearly it is not a very big deal to more than just a few men.