Masturbation: the art of making love to yourself

I beg to differ,

I think we do in fact understand you, but that doesn't make you guys any less frustrating.

Yeah, looking at the thread drift...

Masturbation can be a very erotic and pleasant experience, but it does not come close to making love.

Making love feels beyond the act, as it unites lovers feelings beyond the orgasms.

Making love is pleasing and be pleased.

Nature evolved us to make love with one mate for life. Culture and society broke this as much as nature seems to being broken.

Broken why? Few women have orgasms together with their lovers, thus women are dissatisifed (often do not know or admit to themselves) and bored in turn boring their lover or turning him away. What a vicious cyle

It is sad that for many women masturbation is the only practical release mechanism.

It would be great if women could post their experiences here How many women have orgasms with their lovers?:

I actually don't even masturbate, or have sex with anyone. I'm about the most unsexual being alive. I touch myself I guess, sexually, sometimes but don't get any gratification from it or do anything special like think of a picture/memory.

Does this make me unhuman or something? lol. It's like I have no sex drive whatsoever. sometimes when I have my period it's a bit different but generally... i'm not attracted to people and really don't care if we have sex or not.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that Lily. as long as you're happy with your situation there's no problem right?

sex is one of those things that does not have any standards and it's unique for each person.

well... it feels like I have no sex drive. As I don't have a boyfriend right now, that's not really a concern, but it might be if I get one...

You could learn before you have a boyfriend.

Orgasms make you relaxed and sleep well.

You could ask google for example on: female masturbation

The drawback, once you know you will have sex drive

Editited: Thanks friscodj

I do not see it as a self loving act, I just do it because I'm um...feeling certain urges.

I don't do it sensually or gracefully, it's one-two-three RESULT! and that's it.

Same with me... but I don't orgasm or anything as a result. It's just like the relief of an urge & that's it... is that alright? I don't have any visual stimulation or anything either, it's not like a 'special moment' or anything like that.. just when I'm feeling an urge, relieve it. Or is that also a form of masturbation & totally fine? So maybe I DO have a sex drive, lol.

Same with me... but I don't orgasm or anything as a result. It's just like the relief of an urge & that's it... is that alright? I don't have any visual stimulation or anything either, it's not like a 'special moment' or anything like that.. just when I'm feeling an urge, relieve it. Or is that also a form of masturbation & totally fine? So maybe I DO have a sex drive, lol.

I think you have a relieving orgasm. Just keep on excercising, relax, enjoy and researching always gives you new ideas.

No examples or friscodj will bust me again.

I think you have a relieving orgasm. Just keep on excercising, relax, enjoy and researching always gives you new ideas.

No examples or friscodj will bust me again.

what's a relieving orgasm? haha. I'm not sure I should research that at work...

what's a relieving orgasm? haha. I'm not sure I should research that at work...

In your post your mentioned that you felt relieved. This means you have derived satisfaction, thus reached an orgasm.

As women mature and gain experience, orgasms get better.

After work perhaps you can research.