Why do i feel so ugly?

Hi guys,

I don't understand why i feel like this i don't feel good at all. I feel ugly and unattractive i honestly don't like feeling this way. It really hurts me to feel like this. I love people and i a good person, it just feels like no one wants me and i'm so lonely. How can i make myself feel better?

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I don't understand why i feel like this i don't feel good at all. I feel ugly and unattractive i honestly don't like feeling this way. It really hurts me to feel like this. I love people and i a good person, it just feels like no one wants me and i'm so lonely. How can i make myself feel better?

Thanks!

Hey Sky,

I am sure your not ugly. I say the same things to myself but I know in my heart of hearts I am not. It can be that you are putting out the vibe of dont look at me and leave me alone. I know I have a tendency to do that where I get really shy but it comes off as aloofness or "stay away from me."

The way you can make yourself better is to quit feeding into the attitude that you are ugly and unwanted. What is beauty anyway? It is totally subjective. Hold your head up high.

I love people and i a good person,

dont be so down on yourself. No one is ugly. as long as you as you have a good personality...you are ok.

what's inside that counts, as you said you are good.

the only person i find ugly is someone who has the worst personality, no matter they look very good physically.

so just stay the way you are and stay away from the word 'ugly'.

Surround yourself with people who make you feel good about yourself. People who you are confident around. It'll help you be more optimistic and boost your self esteem a bit.

Ugliness isn't a condition but a perception. You perceive it because of your low self esteem, but you most likely are quite attractive but are unfortunately oblivious to your potential. Attitude has a lot more to do with how people see you, as ElektaHere said. If you look down and away from people's eyes when they talk to you, slouch and cross your arms because you're feeling down about yourself, your body language is inadvertently telling people to go away. There's a cause and effect, but you change the cause and get positive effects. True, some only talk to people with magazine-perfect complexions, but those people are hardly worth hanging around with anyway. Don't be so hard on yourself - you seem to have a great attitude!

Why are you so down to earth on yourself?? Don't think that way, you're not ugly as you are stating. Don't you have friend who care about you, if not then you still got your family. If for some reason you don't have the two, then you still have a family. And do you know who?? US HERE, welcome to home sweet home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see ugliness due to your own perception, which is subjective. At the same time this is separating you from reality and thus you're are escaping into your own world full of negative views. By the way you are free to post anytime you want to and please update us on how you're feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would guess even good-looking people have to learn they aren't ugly.

Few of us are able to really see ourselves as we appear to others, and familiarity with our looks makes us critical.

If you look at fashion magazines and film stars with envy, you're looking at an industry that tends to hype looks to a ridiculous level.

So many women pick themselves apart without appreciating how pretty they are. Guys aren't immune to this self-doubt either, believe me.

being a woman is a challenge, sometimes I think we are genetically predisposed to suffer, or not. I found a great therapist and she's helped me a lot in reconstructing my self-concept that was painfully with in childhood.

My advice, find the source of the insecurity, analyze it then eradicate it.

best of luck

Got a good picture of yourself? Anyway confidence can be a hard thing to build. We all are looking for acceptance. The lack of acceptance can always destroy our self esteem. If you know you are a good person inside, put yourself out there. Guys are slow to see inner beauty, however we do see it (it is just not the first thing we see unfortunely).