Here's the background...:

Thanks to everyone who has given me their advice in the past, BTW, much appreciated.

So.. Last night I go over to pick up some of my stuff. On my way I call her, tell her I'm coming to get my things. She says, "You're not going to stay over for a little bit?"

Ding. Little little blub turns on, and I instantly know where this is headed.

Long story short, we sleep together. I gather my things, she says "You can leave that stuff here if you want." Implying a similar meeting in the future.

I want the relationship. I want the sex. She wants the sex. I don't know if she wants the relationship.

Troubles ahead...

Need to have a clear talk with her, but it's so difficult when as soon as we see each other, we know what we're meeting for.. The last time we hooked up (2-3 weeks ago), we ended up getting back together for one more week.

Freakin' roller coaster.

I want to have the talk, but I also want to take things really slow. I know, I know.. we're already having sex, so taking it slow is kind of a moot point at best.

Thoughts?

Yes you do need to talk to her. would have been best before the sex, but I guess it too late for that one. lol

Providing you both want the relationship, it's all good. But if you are the only one wanting the relationship, this will end in pain. like you said a roller coaster and it only gets worse the longer it goes on.

any ideas where she stands?