why do men do this?

men date girls but not make them their gf?

~they date once and they end it... because they don't like the girl.

~they date t]hem a few times becuz they are getting to know them more.

~they date more times to see if the girl is for them or not...and if not, they will stop dating you.

why do men date some girls casually or only a few times? and why do they make some girls their gf?

explain plz.......

Maybe because they don't have the right vibe, or enough interest to be more serious? Maybe because they are not wanting to have a relationship in their life? Maybe because they decided you were not compatible?

And some, they do decide they do want to be committed too and have as their girlfriends.

Women do the same, it's part of dating.

Just because you go on a date with someone, does not mean you are bound to be in a relationship with someone. And just because you get in a relationship with someone does not mean you will marry them either.

People can be picky, but sometimes people sometimes aren't selective enough I think when it comes to whom they get serious with. It takes time to get to know someone, and you don't know them on the first date, or even the second, enough to know whether they are someone whom you can have a healthy relationship with.

Very true, Men do it, Women do it. It doesn't matter. It's a matter of finding the best option. Blunty speaking, think of it as test driving new vehicles. You get attracted by the stats, what's on paper per se, the looks, and then you test drive it, drive it around a couple of times at the dealership, if you like it you buy or lease it. If you don't you go somewhere else and give it another spin.

oh i didn't mean most ppl.

i mean those men that have very few gfs, but many friends with benefits, who are single for long long times and never seem to get past more than 1-3 months with a girl their dating.

but he even has an ex-fiancee. strange i can't imagine him genuinely caring about anyone but himself.

i mean those men that have very few gfs, but many friends with benefits, who are single for long long times and never seem to get past more than 1-3 months with a girl their dating.

but he even has an ex-fiancee. strange i can't imagine him genuinely caring about anyone but himself.

The girls (or even guys) are pretty stupid for doing that or are just in competition w/ ea. other and think they will win.

Caring? it doesn't exist, personal pleasure is what that type likes.

that makes a lot of sense. though how could he have had a fiancee?

The girls (or even guys) are pretty stupid for doing that or are just in competition w/ ea. other and think they will win.

can you explain this part? i don't understand. what competition? what are they trying to win?

that makes a lot of sense. though how could he have had a fiancee?

The girls (or even guys) are pretty stupid for doing that or are just in competition w/ ea. other and think they will win

can you explain this part? i don't understand. what competition? what are they trying to win?

The fiancee is from wanting to settle down but then they think it's a ball and chain and break it off.

The competition to get the so called prize person. You see the popular people getting hit on all the time and the people doing it want the prize person or what they percieve as the prize.