Hey Guys!

I am thinking about getting my nose pierced. I want a change in the way I look and hold myself. So I am trying to lose weight and now I want a piercing as well.

Question is: For anyone who has gotten it done, what is the procedure and precautions? How does it feel, does it hurt etc etc!!

Everyone is welcome to answer

i had my nose pierced 3 years ago and took it out about a year ago. when you go in, the piercer will clean your nose or whatever sterilize it. if you get it wtih a needle, im assuming thats what most people get it with. but anyhow the needle is curved kind of and they put something on the side of your nose so the needle wont go through to that little middle part of your nose. have you ever plucked a hair from the inside of your nose? the pain is somehwat like that. maybe a little bit worse, but its not very painful. way less than one would expect.

when i had a stud in, itd always come out a night. the reason i took my nose ring out was because a stud would always come out at night and in the morning the inside of my nose would be partially a bit grown over, so sometimes id have to repierce it with the stud. it was painful. sometimes i got infections and even a bump on my nose. now there is still a mark on my nose, its extremely unnoticeable, but it is there. then after a stud i got a hoop in. i think a nose ring is okay as long as you always use saline solution to keep it clean. make sure the nose piercing you buy is not a piece of crap. it shoudl be real silver or wahtever that way you wont get infections.

ive had my nosed peirced for a year now and i love it!!!

i think a cute little stud is so cute in the nose!

it hurt REALLY bad, it hurt more than my tattoo!!! the pain wont stay.. but its worth it..

the only advice i have is clean it every day to keep it from getting infected..

also if you want to change the ring the first time go back to the peircer so they can change it for you...

if you slack on the cleaning it will get infected quick.. and i also go the bump when it got infected but it will go away in a few days once you clean it..

so its a great peircing just remember Clean it everyday!!

ive never had any bad experiences with it falling out at night or anything..

i think it depends on the person