And... So this means what?

Might be wrong forum, not sure where this would fit.

I have had two people I really like in a couple of my classes. They constantly turn around and look at me and I do the same thing. Not sure what this means.

The two girls I would like to be friend with are in my classes. When ever I turn around, ten to one they are staring at me. Our eyes meet and for a really long one second time we stare at each other then look away in embarressment. At least I look away in embarressment. Last time this happened one of the girls smiled to me before she turned away again so I have no idea what that means. Really difficult when you can't communicate, instead you have to get little smiles and eye stares at each other. One of them I used to knew and wanted to meet me again or so I was told but I am too nervous to say anything even though we always make eye contact. The other girl I kinda like and we always have blank eye-locks and I don't know what it means. Someone told me it was that they wanted my attention or they wanted to talk to me but it's been a couple of weeks now and either it's just a no-confidence thing or we're just both too nervous. Both of them don't talk much and I don't have the biggest up-myself ego character either.

What does it mean when a girl gives you a smile and is staring at me all the time? There are two of them, one I knew a while back and the other one just stares at me and I stare at her. Confusing. I wouldn't mind being their friends but what do the eye-stares we do mean? And how should I go about it if that is the case.

I wish I knew the answers to every single one of these type of problems. *Shrug*

If you're not given assigned seating try and sit behind them instead, and if they turn around to look at you a lot it could likely mean they have a crush on you. I don't know how much you should assume from them smiling at you when you turn around, since they might just be staring at you because they saw you turning around to look at them. You could try and sit next to them in the classes if you want, and get to know them better

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's nice to see another Australian here

They are communicating with you in a more powerful way than words ever could...it means your in...don't try to sit next to them...stay where you are...your not moving your chair for some girl...now...girls don't mind alittle nervousness cause it shows your honest and normal and not an evil pimp...now after class go up to them and say "Hi...can you believe Mrs.Smith wore those combat boots to class"...it doesn't even matter what you say...trust me...just start building a bridge and be yourself and everything will be fine...

Yea. By "in" i mean the spark is there, they've noticed you, they've noticed you as MORE than a friend...girls don't stare at guys, hold eye contact for a second, then look away who are potential friends...doesn't mean "your there" so don't let it go to your head...cockiness will kill it faster than RAID...but the potential is there to progress...