ok i have/had this boyfriend, we havent been going out for very long...since april...but we were best friends before we started dating and still are (i guess) and this were going great between us but he drinks and im ok with that but this past weekend he had unprotected drunken sex with another girl. he told me about it right away and said he was sorry and it was a mistake and he almost started crying. the whole time i just stared at him and when he finished i told him i have to be alone for a while. i feel hurt, sad, betrayed, depressed, and angry. i dont kno if i should break up with him or forgive him and continue to date him... im so confused, what if this girl is pregnant? he has no idea what hes going to do. if anyone has advice i'd like that very much

Well, ask yourself this: what if he does it again, which he very well may? In my own opinion, he betrayed you, and this sorta behavior may very well be habitual. Being drunk isn't some sort of excuse. That he was that drunk to begin with is bothersome, and that he then had sex with another girl, unprotected no less!, is just inconsiderate of you and your feelings.

I'm very sorry this happened to you.

He needs to stop and think about what he's done and why he's still doing it. You don't sound like you're OK with his drinking, expecially since you're not present....(maybe?)

But since he isn't the one here asking for advice this is what i have for you:

Put the relationship on hold. i, personally, would NOT be ok with working things out if the girl is pregnant. That would be the line for me to move on..

He really hurt you, please don't let him continue to do it. If you do try to work things out, let him know that he can't keep doing stupid things like this. If he's serious about you he needs to rethink what he's doing.

again i'm very sorry.

I say what he did is unforgivable. The fact that he was drunk is no excuse. You trusted him and look at what he did... I say forget about him cause he doesn't deserve you... He caused you a lot of pain, and you don't need that. So, I think you should get rid of him. And if the girl's pregnant it's not your problem, so don't worry. Good luck.

Being drunk is not an excuse in my books. And if he was that drunk to "not know what he was doing" he should of stopped himself from drinking before it got to that point.

Sorry, given the relationship is still so new, I really advise you to walk away from this. Don't put your health at risk, or your emotions on the line for someone whom so callously tore them apart. And if this girl is pregnant, it is not your situation to deal with.

The ONLY way I would see you "working through it" is if he was to make a serious change to his drinking habits, and basically work very hard to regain your forgiveness. But even then, you have to decide whether you really ever could trust him or forgive him. If the answer to those is no, it's time to move on too.

You are so young, don't waste your heart and life on someone whom would risk you this way.

The fact that he was drunk cannot be an excuse, he should have been responsible enough to not let himself get so wasted and even then still control himself. A kiss or something may be forgivable but having sex with another girl is way too far. Once a cheater always a cheater. You hadn't been going out for too long, there's no reason to continue with such a burden/wound to carry/heal. You deserve better. You deserve a guy who won't get wasted at a party and even put himself in a situation to cheat on you. My advice, drop him and move on.