i wan tmy boyfriend's brother

as bad and wrong as this sounds, i have a strong attraction to my boyfriend's brother. I know its not right. He's only about 2 or 3 years older than me, and i have always seen him as an attractive, fun, and positve person to be around, but it wasn't until maybe two weeks ago that i found myself wanting him to notice me. i really dont think he ever will (he has a girlfriend...and i'm sure the thought of his brother's girlfriend hasn't even crossed his mind.)

I have been with my boyfriend for over three years now, and i don't want to give that up. But why am i so attracted to such an unlikely person? and what do i do about it?

i know i am best to ignore it. Nothing could possibly come from it...especially nothing good. knowing my past stupid crushes, it will go away with time. but this one is a little different.

we all hang out together all the time, and sometimes just me and him for a few hours.

i feel so strange. i know its wrong, but i think about him all the time.

Attraction is one thing. While is isn't harmful in any way, it is if your considering breaking up with your boyfriend of how long...three years...for something that will probably come and go within a short period of time.

Since you have been with your boyfriend for quite some time, it's natrual to start looking around and be curious about other people...

What you do is give it time...and realize that these feelings are normal and natrual, if not towards his brother, than towards someone else...they will pass and life will move on.

Cheers

xguardianofdrx

What you do is give it time...and realize that these feelings are normal and natrual, if not towards his brother, than towards someone else...they will pass and life will move on.

i agree with this.

also, youre only 19. youve been with this guy for 3 years, so that must be since you were 16, possibly 17. im 18 and have bene wtih my guy since i was 16, so i kinda know where youre coming from. is this guy pretty much "all you know?" that may be why. i think its just a momentary crush, just dont act upon it.

he's not all i know, not even close. i guess i started the whole dating thing pretty young. and i even had a pretty serious relationship before him.

i was most likely too young to be doing it, but i've done a good share of dating and whatnot.

i hope you're right, nicorette. i think its only a momentary crush, but seeing as how i'm around him all the time, i hope it will go away, and i hope i never doing anything stupid. (because i've been known to do somet stupid crap in my day)