could she like me?

hi, i've been talkin to this girl, a lil over 2 weeks now, we've known each other about a month, and i'm gunna paste sum messages of mine and ehr convo before she elft for vacation so here it is, and i just wanna kno if it's possible she might have something for me based on these messages so here they are.

i said:

are ya'll driving to cancun or flying?

she said:

flying

i said:

cool, it's gunna be a loooooooong flight to australia for me, like we'll leave on a monday morning at like 9:30 and we'll get there and it'll still be early monday morning,

she said:

im confused.. but anywayss

i gota go.. but have a good weekend or week or w/e and stay outa trouble ! and they have computers there in teh hotel in canun .. so i mightt get on there.. but idk if not ill just talk to you wednsday or something.

i said:

fine then, leave me again, i see how u are...

she said:

finee i'll stay but if you get me in trouble imuna kill you.

and i said:

no i'm just messin with you, go ahead and go, but write me a postcard and i'll talk to you when you get back

she said:

haha alright ill try. talk to you later

ZACHARYYY!

so based on how we talked and how she said she'd talk to me if she could get on the comps in cancun, and then when i said fine leave me again i see how u are, and she said fine i'll stay but if u get me in trouble i'm gunna kill you, think she ahs something for me?

well, i was thinkin about askin her to a movie when she gets abck, should i still?

ask her! whats the worst thing she can say is; no..

and if she doesnt it just wasnt meant to be and you can find someone who acually wants to go out with you

just be careful

ya, i really like this girl to tho, and i think she mighjt like me also, we've already set a date for when she gets back to go so a theme park so that should be pretty cool, we talk to each otehr alot and so thats really good, she neevr says like i g2g jsut for the heck of it, if she ahs to go, she means it, cas whenever she des say bye, she does get off so, but like she tells me when she'll get back and stuff like that, and we already kinda talk like we're in a relationship already, but it's cool, but i hope she'll say yes

• 1 month later...

If you want to know if she likes you for sure, then ask her out. Make sure its known that its a date. That conversation you posted doesnt prove anything. You could have had that same conversation with a guy. Dont overanalyze things cause you will just drive yourself nuts.

Ask her out. Dont expect things to just come to you. Put yourself out there otherwise you will never know what could be.

If you want to know if she likes you for sure, then ask her out. Make sure its known that its a date. That conversation you posted doesnt prove anything. You could have had that same conversation with a guy.

Or a younger sibling..

But yeah, definitely give it a try, if you really think she likes you. We can't tell from just the one conversation.. you would know better than we do.

Oh, and I second the "make sure she knows it's a date" thing. I've done that to guys before, where I didn't realize they wanted it to be like a date, and... well, I'm pretty sure the guys did not end up happy.