Is this a good idea?

There is this girl that i like..and i would really like to get to know her better. My friend does know her and i was wondering if it would be a good idea to ask my friend to hang out and ask him to invite this girl along with us. And one of her friends, too, if she would feel more comfortable that way. Ive talked to my friend about this girl before and he doesnt like her, so there wouldn't be a conflict of interest there. Seeing as how this past Friday is was the last day of school, if i want to get to know this girl over the summer this is the only thing i could come up with. What do you guys think?

Not odd at all. I'm sure she and a friend would like to get out now that's school's over. Go for it!

The only thing is, though, that i've never reall spoken with her. But i think i have reason to believe that she might be interested in me, cause everytime i'd pass her she would kind of glance at me, or look away, ya know..just kind of give me reason to believe she might be interested.

But i figure..even if she's not interested, i'd rather try get to know her and if things just dont work out then at least i gave it a shot. It's better than sitting around wondering lol.

Or just get her number from your friend. Call her up and ask her out. If she accepts, great. If she doesn't, her loss and you can quit wondering.

Ya, but i dont even know her. Wouldn't she think it was odd, if i just called her up and we dont even know each other? at all.

• 2 weeks later...