Is ignoring someone as bad as i think?

Is ignoring someone as bad as I think it is?.. Here's the backstory if you want . But anyhow this girl is ignoring me on an instant messenger. And I think I have a chance with her but it's just really demoralizing. I wana try and ask her out but it scares me. We hadn't talked for months on it and than we talked some in person (read the history if you want it all). And talked one night on an IM and for about a week and a half she has been ignoring me?... She has had computer problems in the past but I dunno. Thanks

Mysteryman

I dunno, you can't really trust anything from IM. I leave my IM on all day all the time but I'm hardly ever sitting at the computer. So I miss a lot of messages. Its not that I am ignoring people. Have you tried calling her? If you call her and she doesn't return your call then yes she is ignoring you.

Nope not in the whole time I've known her. I have both her cell and house number. I was actually planning on tomorrow trying her cell. And see if she would like to go and grab a bite to eat with a couple friends of mine. And I'm not on her ignore list if thats what you mean.

Nope not in the whole time I've known her. I have both her cell and house number. I was actually planning on tomorrow trying her cell. And see if she would like to go and grab a bite to eat with a couple friends of mine. And I'm not on her ignore list if thats what you mean.

Call her, ask her out and come back here if it did not work