This is my 1st post, so will try not to ramble.....recenlty had my heart broken, my ex moved back home after we were together for 7 months. He broke it off w/me, said to toxic. Well, in any event I had a crazy weekend & unfortunatley ended up bringing this 1 guy home, whom works w/my gfriend..turns out she was interested in him & was very upset w/me. We were able to work it out between us. On Sunday night my gfriend & I went to a bbq & then went to meet up w/this guy & his friend. I was pretty intoxicated & his friend & I hit it off to the point next thing I knew we left our respective friends together & hopped in a cab back to his place. Spent the night & whole day w/him. He took my #, said he would call last night & have not heard from him (typical I guess) which I found really strange as I was there till 7PM cuddling on his couch w/him.....so I know I deserve this, but I gather he spoke to his friend, found out what happened between us & will not be calling....actually really interested in him & feel like I shot myself in th efoot for meeting his friend 1st..in any event he programmed my # into his phone & called me before I left so I would have his. part of me wants to cotnact him as I feel like an_________ &* don't want to run into him out of the blue...any suggestions??

Well, I called him & he was busy but he did contact me the next day as he said so & we went out last wednesday....had a great time, he left my place late & called when he arrived home to say he regretted having to go....

He called me on last Friday & we made arrangements to hook up later on after a concert he went to. I met up w/a bunch of my gfriends after the show for drinks & 1 gfriend was talking about a cute guy she met & she had his #. I put 2 & 2 together, saw the phone # turns out it was him!!!!!!!!! He called me a bit later & hooked up w/me & my gfriends....look on his face was priceless, now we're not even "dating" or anything, so it didn't really bug me (ecspecially having been w/his good friend), he kept apologizing all night, but I know he is a pretty outgoing person, so I told him not to worry. He spent the evening w/me, we have great conversations, he's told me a bunch of stuff that he heasn't revealed to anyone & has said that I'm the 1st woman he feels really comfortable talking to. sex was great, he left the next afternoon & said to call him later. so I did, he hwasn't sure what he was going to do as he had to work next morning & I told him to call me later. Well, after a couple drinks w/friends at 12:30 I called & just ended up leaving a message..that's it - so question is he appears very interested when we have spent time together (public hand holding, arm around the waist, loves to cuddle in bed etc) now what?? do I just wait for him to call & not call him again????

I think you should wait for him to call you. I know it's difficult but try and be patient.

It sounds like you're having a great time. I thought it was brilliant when you recognised his phone number. hehehe. It's a pity you didn't have a camera, the look on his face would've been priceless!

yep, the look on his face was awesome.......I really have nothing to complain about as just met him etc. but hopefully my gfriend won't call him - you never know.

This is all "new" to me again, having just gotten out of a relationship awhile ago (he keeps asking me to marry him) I forgot how it can be, like sitting on pins & needles... so basically I can't call him at this point??? My bday is coming up on the weekend, would like to see him - UGH I hate this....