How do you get a penis erect?!!

Is it easy for a guy to get an erection? i mean like is foreplay really necessary and what sort of things would get him erect? Does the penis HAVE to be handled before sex? Or can it just get hard by simply kissing the female you are about to have sex with? Cheers guys

I am not a male... but dated one for a long time!

They can get erect just thinking about women, or seeing one they like.

Can kissing get you hard? Definitely.

I know you're probably seeking the opinion of a man, but I thought I'd throw my two cents in. You don't need to handle them before sex, but they'd probably like you to. Just some advice!

Yes it is easy for us to get erect. In fact, for most healthy males, we will get hard even for no apparent reason. He should be very hard before the clothes even come off. And once they come off, there is no way he won't have a hard on seeing your beautiful naked body...

...now I've got myself all excited and hard for that matter. Its that easy.

...now I've got myself all excited and hard for that matter. Its that easy.

lol

I have problems every now and then he gets me excited. hes all ready to go (which seems to come out of now where), by the time im all worked up we go at it and he cums and im no where close but he just lays back down all "im soo tired lets take a nap".. now i try to understand that all of his sexual tension went as fast as it came... but when it happens a couple times during the week i just feel frustrated and used.

(Do all guys do this? It doesnt really mean anything right?)

lol

by the time im all worked up we go at it and he cums and im no where close but he just lays back down all "im soo tired lets take a nap"..

NO He's not normal for a guy but I'm guessing he's young also?

Sheesh, No stamina....

Myself and most guys have the attitude, "my partner comes first".

Is it easy for a guy to get an erection?

Usually just looking at any female will do it.

Foreplay? only women need that, guys are ready to go at the drop of even the slightest hint or anything else for that matter! lol

Things to do to get a guy horney;

Say hello

Say anything w/ a smile

Hugs

Kisses

Touch us

Smile more

Wear sexy clothes

Wear a burlap sack

Wear Vickies Secret but don't keep it a secret

Drop sexy hints

Sit in our laps (we take blatent hints even better)

getting it yet?

I can think myself into an erection.

If naked with a woman it goes straight up right away. I don't need to be touched. The sheer act of being nude even alone sometimes can be enough to entice an erection.

But that's just me..

Sluggo

lol

I have problems every now and then he gets me excited. hes all ready to go (which seems to come out of now where), by the time im all worked up we go at it and he cums and im no where close but he just lays back down all "im soo tired lets take a nap".. now i try to understand that all of his sexual tension went as fast as it came... but when it happens a couple times during the week i just feel frustrated and used.

Young guys are like that, up quick, out quick sleep quick. You must teach him to make you ready because if you not you are tight and he finishes even faster. Also if you on top of him he will be slower.

Don't let him use you, if he cares you he will want to learn !

Is it easy for a guy to get an erection? i mean like is foreplay really necessary and what sort of things would get him erect? Does the penis HAVE to be handled before sex? Or can it just get hard by simply kissing the female you are about to have sex with? Cheers guys

That is until you get older... that's when the fun begins and you have expensive pills, nasal sprays... and if you like Austin powers - Penis pumps to help you get it up, when kissing won't!

NO He's not normal for a guy but I'm guessing he's young also?

Sheesh, No stamina....

Myself and most guys have the attitude, "my partner comes first".

MacGyver, Do you have any "tricks of the trade" for maintaining staminamina. I am not so young, but still have a "hair trigger". Any advice for us Preemie's would be much appreciated!!

MacGyver, Do you have any "tricks of the trade" for maintaining staminamina. I am not so young, but still have a "hair trigger". Any advice for us Preemie's would be much appreciated!!

Yes, please post some tips. My girl enjoys giving me oral (we are both saving ourselves for marriage) but as soon as her mouth gets on my member I unload all over her, luckily she likes that. But i need to klnow how to last longer. HELP!!!!1

Sadly "Phuls in love" and the names listed below are all one hoax poster who lacks a functioning life and thereforeeee finds pleasure in other peoples pain. (Read his other mails.)

"WiltingIvy" "Alone1insyde" "Fallendagen" "Ouarterlifecrisis" "Daddy's little Girl" "Fallen Dagen" "Niceguyroy" and "Personal Trainer"

We can only hope he gets bored or discovers other hobby!

HEARTSHOCK

Oh, wow. Thats just pathetic if it is true. Is there any way you guys can track IP adresses of those guys? That way you can find out for sure if they are just a bunch of jerks.

Honestly, I could go for a long time. Try thinking about something else. Not concentrating on whats happening, hard but effective, will give you a huge boost.

Also I dont know if this is just me or what... But I try to keep relaxed as much as I can.

That is until you get older... that's when the fun begins and you have expensive pills, nasal sprays... and if you like Austin powers - Penis pumps to help you get it up, when kissing won't!

Good joke joung virgin

Nah, never used those and I hope I won't have to.

As I got older, the relationship became more important and looks don't matter much.

Thus, I have plenty of experience with impotence as early as late 20s when the relationship was not right.

Yeah, some guys are complicated.

hrmm, im thinking there might be something wrong with me having read this...i can get hard through kissing and touching but if im just standing there with a naked girl then im not hard? nerves might play a part in that though, the whole performance anxiety thing is awfully strong with me and 9/10 times i totally forget to relax...theres something you have to consider, the little guy does not perform well under pressure

hrmm, im thinking there might be something wrong with me having read this...i can get hard through kissing and touching but if im just standing there with a naked girl then im not hard? nerves might play a part in that though, the whole performance anxiety thing is awfully strong with me and 9/10 times i totally forget to relax...theres something you have to consider, the little guy does not perform well under pressure

Don't worry you are just a sensible guy.

Pressure, not relaxed not good, I am pretty mental at times: When the phone rings, It dies

Google for how it works erection

Example: link removed

Complicated is'nt it?

Depends on the guy