Well heres the scenario...been thinking of quitting for a long time. I work in a grocey store as a general clerk. paid just under $11/hr. Been there four years. I didnt think much of it until I believe it was one of the underlying factors of my ex breaking up with me. She got so angry one day when I kept complaining about my far from stellar colleagues. I live at home and im looking into going back to college. I have a few bills to pay a month but I still have a part time job at a bank to sustain me. I'd just like to hear some of your thoughts before I make a decision. This might be the shake up I need.

Don't just quit. Find a better job first. I'm sure someone with 4 years experience and such can find something better then a grocery store clerk. With any luck you will find something that pays enough that you can quit the bank job too.

So I think quiting would be good for you, but I really think it would be better for you to find new work first. This gives you no pressure and you can spend as long as you need to. Draw up a resume and start sending it out to places that look promising.

Good luck!