Okay so I broke up with the guy named Michael that I was dating. I'm finally getting over my ex boyfriend Josh and I've realized that me and him are going in total opposite directions. So here's my new drama: Chris.

He's a guy that's friends with my brother. Him and my brother play X Box Live or whatever and before I met Chris I always heard him talking and stuff. It was weird because even then he slightly interested me. So then I quit Taco Bell to go work at Pizza Hut with my brother and his girlfriend. Turns out that Chris works there. I find out he has a girlfriend and my first instinct is *back off, out of bounds*then they put me on training with him. we start talking and there was like this magnetic pull with us. We're so much alike and its so insane. We can talk about everything and I feel so free talking to him. Then rumors spread that he was cheating on his girlfriend with me. Which, might I say, that didnt happen. I'm not that kind of girl.

They'd been having problems for awhile and just recently he broke up with her. I wrote him a letter soon afterwards about my feelings.

So tonight we worked together and when we got off we stayed outside and talked to each other. For about an hour. We talked about everything, from family to our favorite ice cream. Then I gave him a hug goodbye and we'd been giving each other hugs alot recently. Tonight he said to me "I dont know why, but every single time, it's getting harder and harder not to kiss you" and I tried my best not to kiss him them. He's just gotten out of a 2 year realationship. So I just hugged him again and said "Yeah, I know" Then he said goodnight to me and we left and went separate directions.

I'm breaking so many of my own rules. Liking a guy when he had a girlfriend. Wanting to date a 19 year old *im 16*. When I'm around him I feel naked, like he can see my EVERY secret, and I dont mind. So what this whole post is pretty much saying. Am I falling in love with him? truly? Am I? Because when I'm with him nothing matters except his happiness. When I'm without him he's always on my mind. Is this love or obsession.

*Perfect Nobody

It has come to my attention recently that it is ok for a girl to want and be in a relationship with a guy about 3 years older. My mom told said that girls are about 3 years older maturity wise for the most part if they were raised well. That being said, I think it's not that big of a deal.

15-18 is what was getting me, and even that isn't a big deal to me, just think it would be weird that if a 18 year old girl wanted anything to do with someone younger than her age.

All that aside I think you should go for it, but in all honesty you could just be his rebound. 2 years is a long time, but it could be a good learning experience. Go for it since you are young like me, got to try new things.

I think he should kiss you and stop being such a wuss about it though. I guess some guys need to play this BS thing like they talk about doing it. It's almost like guys like that think the girl would hate them if they did it. The stupid things that hold people back. Anyway good luck, go get him.