i have a boyfriend he's in love with me

no i dont.

anyway the boyfriend i do have is not the one but we have fun together and i like him alot.

last time he came over here he was tired while we were making out and clearly not that into it.

so i stopped and was like "whats wrong" he said "im tired" i pull away and am like "well ok, do whatever you want then" as in lets stop: you can sleep here or you can go home and sleep but im not forcing you to makeout with me.

so then he sits there and is like "im gonna go" he gets dressed and is really annoyed. i guess he wanted me to chase him and make him stay but i just got under the covers and was like "r u sure u wanna go" and hes like "ya ill call u or something"

i guess i acted like a mean * * * * * (cuz i made him feel like he should leave) this was tuesday night... do you think i should call him and see whats up?

am i at fault here?

Doesn't really seem like a healthy relationship between you two..

If I were you I would breakup with him because you clearly stated he's not 'the one'. But did you know that he might think of you like the one?

Talk to him about how you both feel & if it's worth to continue the relationship..