Well enotalone does have a facility that directs you to relevant threads... as for CutiePa2T referring to herself as a little girl and using very juvenile spelling... I don't know, she does generally seem a bit 'young for her age' not gonna jump to any conclusions though and say she isn't 17, or isn't a real person. People do really spell like that and 17 isn't so old that you would've grown out of it.

Well, when I was 17, I got together with a 21 year old.

Still together, and its going very well.

But it all depends on how mature you two both are for your ages, and what you do for a living, how often you get to see each other, just how far away you are from being 18..for example, will it ever be 17 and 24, as I think that'd be pushing it a little bit.

"Cutie", if this doesn't apply to you then i owe you a world of apologies, but any man who creates a thread like this one to elicit real-life testimonials from the former victims of sexual predators for the purpose of self-gratification should either find God, find a good psychiatrist or be locked away until death.

i could be wrong but my gut tells me that you haven't been to "shool" in years. being that i'm a five-time father and very protective of children i believe that it is better to be safe than sorry, and i would urge all members not to post anything that would play into the hands of such a madman. in short, i would rather ruin a well-meaning thread than to allow ENA to be used for sick-minded purposes.

something smells fishy here... what 17-year old would call herself a "little girl" and think a 23-year old was a deviant for showing her some attention?

how did "CutiePa2T", on 'her' first day here, find another member's thread about a 23-year old guy and a 17-year old girl... and post in it within one minute of creating this thread? 'she' also made another post in a third thread that could be interpreted in a highly discomforting way, and that is the extent of 'her' participation!

and the spelling, etc., is just WAY, WAY over the top.

no, no, no...

this is not what it appears to be, i'm sure of it.

OMG the only other thred i posted in said all i said was i believe ur soulmate is out there & u should find them. hows that dizcomforting?!?

"Cutie", if this doesn't apply to you then i owe you a world of apologies, but any man who creates a thread like this one to elicit real-life testimonials from the former victims of sexual predators for the purpose of self-gratification should either find God, find a good psychiatrist or be locked away until death.

i could be wrong but my gut tells me that you haven't been to "shool" in years. being that i'm a five-time father and very protective of children i believe that it is better to be safe than sorry, and i would urge all members not to post anything that would play into the hands of such a madman. in short, i would rather ruin a well-meaning thread than to allow ENA to be used for sick-minded purposes.

IM A GIRL! not a man. the 23 yr old is the man not me.