Hi

It' s been about 1 month since we ended it, and there has been no contact since but i miss her so much. I'm always thinking what she is doing. I tempted to call her to say what's up but i know that will do no good. I really fell for her and i really liked her but she can only offer friendship at this time, but she decided not to be friends. I feel like i let this one slip away. I really have the urge to call her, just to hear her voice

I don't know your whole story, but please, try not to call... it won't leave you feeling better. I know you want the "fix" of hearing her voice, but like any drug that does not "agree" with you, it will only make you feel worse after. I hope you do know that these feelings you have will pass in time, sometimes it just takes awhile, and we let our minds go to a "what if?" place, well it's better to stay in "what IS". Even if it hurts like hell, have the self respect to let go for today, just one day at a time.. You never know what the future holds, and you might not even see the wonderful things ahead, if you keep looking back.

It hurts. It really does. My gf broke up with me last month after 4 years.

I have that nasty feeling in my stomach almost everyday and all day. I still cant eat right. I still dream about her and think about her 24/7. Its very painful and life plain sux.

You'll here this again and again but it takes time to get over them.

I suggest you also read Super Daves post in the other forum about things NOT TO DO in regards to reconciling with your ex.